Chapter 2

I could have not just magically appear to a year that not even my mother was not born yet.

I closed and opened my eyes repeatedly,trying to make myself believe that everything I was seeing was just simply going to vanish.

That everything was going to vanish from in front of my eyes.

But of course,nothing was happening.

"That can't be happening.."I mumbled,rubbing my eyes,as I started hearing someone playing his electric guitar.

I knew the tune,the song,very very well.Heartbreak Hotel.I looked up at him and I was suddenly frozen in my place.

My breath hitched in my throat.He was magical.Truly magical,in every way possible.

"Well,since my baby left me,well I found a new place to dwell.Well,it's down at the end of Lonely Street at,Heartbreak Hotel."

His magical voice was heard all around the studio,commanding everyone in there,in his own way,to listen to him.

What I always loved about this man was that he could sing about heartbreak with such a passion.

Making you look at him mesmerized.My lips parted and I took a deep breath in.

I batted my eyelashes slowly,and when his eyes turned and stopped on me,I grabbed onto my friend.

A small,cheeky grin appeared on his face,as my lips were hanging open.

He truly seemed like he was looking at the prettiest creature his eyes had ever seen.

As I was looking at him,I felt my cheeks burning,and I was sure that I had just turned as red as a tomato.

I was sitting there for many minutes,until a break was announced in the studio.

I got up and went to walk in the bathroom,when one of the people from the crew that was filming the special approached me.

I started panicking immediately.

"Miss,Mr.Presley wants you in his dressing room."he said and my eyebrows immediately shot up.

My heart started beating like crazy.I batted my eyelashes,waiting for him to say that he was joking.

That could not be happening,that could seriously not be happening.But he was seriously not speaking.

"I-I am sorry,but.."I tried to speak,and I was stuttering.I took a deep breath and tried again."What could Mr.Presley possibly want from me?"I asked softly.

"You can go in his dressing room and learn for yourself miss."he answered and lifted a hand,showing me the way for Elvis' dressing room.

I inhaled deeply and started walking that way.I stopped to the room the man from the crew had told me,and raised a hand,as I knocked at the door.

"Come in."the deep voice with the Southern accent was heard,from behind the door.

Chills ran down my spine as I took a deep breath and opened the door,walking in.

I stopped close to the door,without closing it.I brought my hands behind my back and batted my eyelashes slowly.

"You..Um.."I tried to speak again,and again,I was stuttering.I coughed and tried again."Mr.Presley,someone said that you asked for me in here."I said softly.

He was standing in front of his vanity mirror,with his back towards the door,and when he heard me,he turned towards me.

He turned towards me and a smile appeared on his lips.I took a few minutes to really look at him.

This was the only chance I had to look at him.Tanned skin,the prettiest blue eyes,jet black hair,with his well-known sideburns,and a well-built body.

He was truly sculpted like a Greek statue."Hello baby doll."he purred,and I felt my knees instantly becoming weak.

Even his voice was doing...stuff to me.He saw that I wasn't speaking,and he continued:"Don't you Mr.Presley me sugar,I am just Elvis."

I could not control my emotions,I could not speak,even with being in his presence.

I batted my eyelashes and took a deep breath."Well,it's so nice to meet you Elvis."I mumbled.

I squeezed my eyes shut and spoke:"That can not be happening,I swear."When my eyes opened again,he was looking at me.

Like he had just watched an alien landing in front of him with his spaseship.I quickly smiled and cleared my throat.

"I..It's just...Stuff.."I said softly and took a deep breath.I batted my eyelashes and he smiled again.

"Would you like a drink baby doll?"he asked,ad he approached a small moving table with wheels,pouring a drink in a glass for himself.

"U-um..."I said softly."S-sure..."I continued.I didn't know how to act around him,and I am sure that this is how every girl felt around him.

"I don't bite sugar,you can sit wherever you want."he said as he walked back to me and gave me the glass.

I sat back to the couch,as I was holding the glass,and took a deep breath."Thank you."I said softly,and batted my eyelashes again.

He approached the couch I was sitting on minutes later,and sat next to me."Tell me things about you."he said,looking at me.

I felt dizzy,like all the air had been completely sucked out of my lungs.And I could not,for the life of me,speak,no matter how hard I tried.

I batted my eyelashes again."What do you specifically want to know about me?"I asked softly,trying to calm my heart.

It was going like crazy."Everything."he answered.And I started speaking.I told him my name,and everything about me..

Well...Except about the fact that in a weird way,I had fallen asleep to 2023,where he was 45 years dead,and had woken up to 1968,where he was exactly 9 years away from his passing.

But hey,he would think I am weird,so no.When I stopped speaking,I looked back at him,and he was smiling.

Not that big,beautiful smile.That cheeky,little,crooked smile,that if I was standing,would surely make my knees buckle.

"Oh God..."I mumbled softly,without realizing it.I could not control myself..He was so beautiful,he had the prettiest blue eyes..

He was so beautiful,he had the prettiest blue eyes

"What?"he asked,looking at me concerned.And how can you explain to the 33-year-old musical legend and sex god,that you were barely holding yourself from attacking him?

From smothering him with kisses and hugs till he screamed for you to stop?That just by standing in front of you,he was doing...A lot of stuff to your body and mind.

You couldn't."N-nothing.."I mumbled softly and cleared my throat."It's nothing."I said again.

"Help me God to get through this.."I thought to myself at the next moment,just at the time Elvis pushed himself towards me a bit more.

No,no,no..NO!