#1 - hello kitty /p

"Hello, y/n!" Hello Kitty said, smiling and waving. She was at her stall in the market, selling apple pies.  

her apple pies were the best of the best, the apples being grown especially from her garden. 

"Hi!" you yelled, waving back. you were a few stools away from hers, at a crystal stall. you finished paying the stall owner and shoved your newly bought crystals into your bag. you bounced over to her and smiled, standing in front of her stall.

the sweet aroma hit your nose, and you smiled. "they smell lovely, Kitty!" you said, as she smiled in return. 

"thank you, y/n!" She said, laughing slightly. "i made them this morning,  so theyre fresh!" 

you smiled, nodding. "how much are they?" you asked, curious. you and kitty had been friends for ages, so of course you were going to buy one and support her buisness!

"oh, theyre two pounds." kitty said. 

"are you sure?" i asked, "they look like they deserve a lot more!" 

kitty laughed nervously and shook her head, blushing. "no, i wouldnt want to charge! i want everyone to be able to afford them. theyre not that brilliant!"

kitty had always been a giving soul, generous. 

"you are too kind for your own good, kitty." you smiled, shaking you head as you handed her two pounds. 

she smiled and grabbed a box from beneath the stall, and a small piece of pink tissue paper. she wrapped a pie in the tissue paper and placed it carefully in the box. 

the box had a red seal, with a pie and her famous bow on it. 

she wrapped a bow around the box and handed it to you, with such care and compassion. "thank you, kitty!" you exclaimed, shocked at how neat it was.

"youre welcome, kitty." she replied.

"come again soon~!"