Chapter Fourteen

After the date with Jk Tae came to his office smile didn't leave his lips thinking his mom chose his bunny for him. He was in the cabin when the door knocked and tar gave permission to come .

Hobi : so tae did you reject the boy hmmm?

Tae : No, I didn't. I want to spend my life with him ( said smiling)

Hobi : What the hell! Tae what about kookie you are giving up on him?

Tae : Of course not . If it's not him then no one.

Hobi : But you said you accepted the boy aunty selected.

Tae : Cuz mom selected him for me ( said showing his boxy smile)

It takes a few seconds for hobi to understand what tae just said

Hobi : You mean your blind date was kookie (shocked face)

Tae nodded his smiling mentally thanking his mom

Hobi : Wow! Man you have amazing luck. Whom you wanted your mom to end you with him.

Tae nodded his head and hobi went back for his work.

Tae was working when his phone rang and he saw it was her mom.

Tae : Hello mom

Mrs. K : So, what do you think about Jungkook hmm. Should I take no or yes as an answer? (Said with a tense voice)

Tae : Mom I am interested in Jungkook you can talk further. If you say I can marry tomorrow also.

Mrs. K : are my son only or dialled the wrong number? (Said in a shocked voice)

Tae : it's your son Taehyung only don't worry ( said and chuckle a bit)

Mrs. K : wow bunny boy going to be my son -in -law omg I can't believe it.

Tae laughed at his mother's childish behavior

Tae : ok I have work now byr

Mrs. K : Wait Tae next  morning go to Jin's apartment to meet Jungkook to know his answer. If he doesn't have an objection then take him to your apartment to live together for a few months toc each other ok.

Tae's eyes shine knowing he will be able to live with jk. He was able to see him in the morning and at night. What could be more good.

Mrs. K : are there tae

Tae : yes mom I will go bye

With jk

Jin : What your opinion on the boy is ok hmmm? You want to court him baby

Jin said to Jungkook who has a blank face

Jk : No I am not interested in hyung

Jin : But why baby I also meet tae he's not a bad boy. At least give any reason for not courting him. You know mom will support your decision but want a valid reason.

Jk : I just don't like that at all. I am not interested.

Jin : Baby court him for a few months to live with him . If your opinion is still the same I will convince mom.

Jk didn't say anything just go his room

Jin to himself

Jin : I believe you Tae please bring my bubbly bunny back.

Jk pov

Why do I always end with you? Why always my all paths end to you. No matter how far I go but get back to you only. Not able to love someone else. Why is it happening to me only.

To be continue...............

I hope you enjoy reading it.
Don't forget to vote and comment
Please follow
Stay tuned for the next part ☺