"our room keys now, ahn"

yujin and minjoo were found walking along the hallway. the school was still empty as it was still early, and now they are making their way back to their dorm.

yujin properly explained to the janitor what happened last night and begged for him not to report them because no one was at fault anyway. and fortunately, because of yujin's irresistible charms, they got away with it.

now the two of them were walking beside each other with no one saying a word.

yujin was holding the tupperware that minjoo delivered to her last night, planning to wash it as soon as they go back inside their room. while minjoo was clutching on her bag.

and for the meantime, minjoo was avoiding to look at yujin, and yujin was basically doing the same.

they don't know why they were so awkward but hey, maybe this is better rather than arguing with each other?

they already arrived in front of the room and yujin fished out the keys from her pockets, inserting the keys inside the keyhole as she twisted it, resulting for the door to open.

minjoo was in deep thought and so as yujin, but both of them shared a relieved sigh as soon as they heard the door open this time.

minjoo rushed to her room, closing the door as soon as she goes inside. yujin paid no mind to it, assuming that minjoo doesn't want to be late for her 1st period.

the vice president didn't have any hassle schedules anyway because she doesn't have any meetings this day so she decided to give the tupperware a wash so she can give it back later to chaewon later. she placed her bag on the couch as she waddled towards the sink.

as she was trying to scrub the container, she was a bit concerned because she didn't get the proper sleep last night.

well who would have a proper sleep when a pretty girl is using your shoulder as her pillow.

"i really hope i wouldn't doze off during class later.." yujin mumbled, placing the tupperware on the counter to let it dry. she then headed back to the living room then got her bag as she walks to her room.

as soon as yujin closed the door of her room, minjoo's door opened revealing minjoo wearing  new set of uniform and her bag was clinging on her back. she hastily put on her socks then got her shoes, immediately fleeing off as soon as she has her shoes on. she would just shower later, it was cold outside anyway so she'll be fine.

yujin on the other hand, she was fixing her things inside her bag. she also planned on having a shower later on because karina may arrive early inside the campus and might find her--if ever the president wants to report her about something.

the vice president was already fixed up, exiting her room. she noticed that minjoo already left because her room door was open and there was no one inside and their front door was unlocked.

yujin assembled the tupperware properly, and made herself a sandwich before exiting her and minjoo's room. fishing out they keys inside her pocket, she realized that she forgot to give the keys back to minjoo.

she'll just return it later.

minjoo entered the classroom, not surprised that she already saw wonyoung sitting on her chair. she made her way towards the latter, feeling a tiny spark of excitement as soon as she saw her friend beam a smile at her.

she dropped her bag on her chair, glancing at wonyoung who gestured her to approach her.

as soon as minjoo was in front of the taller girl, wonyoung told her something that made minjoo a bit tense and nervous, also dumbstruck.