The Accidental Meet.!

It's a Monday and Emma's busy delivering takeouts before going to college to attend her exam. As she was in a hurry she didn't notice a car coming and took an immediate  U-turn. She saw a blurred face that was staring at her before losing consciousness due to the collision. A day later when she opened her eyes, she was welcomed by an unfamiliar face- A Lady.

Emma: Where am I? What happened to me ? Who are you?

Lady: Oh Dear!! That's too many questions at a time. Lemme clarify your doubts one by one. I'm Linda. I'm a maid at the Anderson Mansion. I was asked to look after you until you recovered by Mr.Anderson.You hit his car accidentally and lost consciousness. He admitted you here...

Emma: How many days have I been sleeping?

Linda: Around two days, but it's ok. You're okay now. You can leave after another 24 hours of observation.

Emma: Holy Crap..!!! How am I going to pay for this? I'm doomed (She asks herself but Linda replies)

Linda: You don't have to worry about that. Mr. Anderson took care of it. You can rest in peace.

Emma: Did he?? He seems like a nice person.

Linda: Of course, he is.

Emma: Can I see him? I just want to thank him for his help.

Linda: I don't think that's possible dear but let me know if you need anything else.

Emma: Oh... (Disappointed) But why?

Linda: He's a very busy person and to be honest, he may not like it.

Emma: Not like it?? But I thought you just said that he's a nice person.

Linda: That he is...But he does not fancy such things it seems..uh..I'll be back real quick after using the restroom.

Emma: Okay.

Linda was about to leave the room but Emma stops her..

Emma: Thanks Linda, for looking after me..I owe you one.

(Linda smiles and leaves)

Emma to herself: So, who is this mysterious guy? Mr.Anderson?

Suddenly she remembers something...

Waittt...My exam...I couldn't make it to the exam...What am I gonna do now? I probably have to wait another year to attend it...Oh gosh.....

Emma leaves the hospital after the 24-hour observation...She leaves for her home but something else awaits her there..!!!

(THE ANDERSON MANSION)

Linda: She has been discharged today. She recovered well and is completely okay now.

Mr.Anderson: Good to know. Thank you, Mrs.Linda.

Linda: Oh, It's nothing kid. But may I say something?

Mr.Anderson: Of course Mrs Linda

Linda: That girl really wanted to see you (stutters while saying )

Mr.Anderson: See me? What for?

Linda: To thank you for all the help you've done for her. You know, She seems like a nice girl.

Mr.Anderson: There's no need for that Mrs.Linda. Unwanted relationships will cause you trouble. It is better this way.

Linda: But, she..

Mr.Anderson interrupts her.

Mr.Anderson: Now, that's final Linda, No changes in my decision. You may leave.

Linda leaves disappointed.

KITCHEN( Anderson Mansion)

Linda: Why wouldn't he let anyone get closer to him?

Other Maid: Don't force him, Linda. You know him right?

Maid 2: But how long is he gonna stay the same..., like this?

Maid 1: You know his past. He has already suffered enough at this young age. Just let him be.

Linda: It's sad, that he had to go through all of that. Yeah, let's not force him. Let it happen naturally.

EMMA'S HOUSE

Emma enters her house and notices something in her mailbox. She approaches the mailbox to find a letter in it. She opened the mailbox and took it in her hands and read the sender's address.