3

Recently, the city has been caught around the monsoon, with no sunlight for four full days. The people were adjusting with the rain sprees. Some were carrying umbrellas, some were wearing rain coats, the lazy ones stayed inside and avoided the fuss. Kampera had to halt it's major constructions but the city council was in high spirits with its future prospects.

06 JULY 2021 7:23 P.M.

Hotel Clinton have been registering less customers, like never before. The rain was submerging a lot of other businesses in the city. Meanwhile, Clinton was holding selections of door boys, to be ready for busy vacation season. A group of people were gathered for the job interview in the waiting room. A man stood up firmly and went for the door.

"Where's the washroom?" The man enquired with the receptionist.

"It is in the end of the lobby, to the left, sir."

"Thank you."

06 JULY 2021 8:11 P.M.

A food trolley covered with plain white cloth, food cutlery and much more was taken to ROOM 133. The room door was locked and some feeble sounds were audible. The man opened the room with employee's card, moved the food trolley inside, switched on the lights, clicked a photo in his phone and closed the door.

Two naked women crumbled up in bed were sucking on each others lips were found. The man continued taking pics as if he was making a stop motion video of their sex tape.

"Fuck, what is this?" Ms Amber Brittney exerted on rage.

"Dress up and I need you to get out in a moment." The man dressed up in the joker attire, came harsh on the other woman.

The lady jumped out the sofa, ran to the pile of clothes and searched for her undies, hurriedly.

"Stephanie, stay and who the fuck are you? Just get...."

"No time for a drama. You, quick... out", pointing his index finger to the door.

The joker sprinted to the sofa, caught Ms Amber going for the phone. He forced her to the bed and tied her up with the bedsheets.

In firefighter dress, the woman was trying to open the door.

"What a wonderful night, it is no, Stephanie?"
He said in a cajoling way, standing next to the door.

"I am just a working woman of this hotel, who was called for the service. I am not in any kind of this shit." She said boldly, and held herself innocent.

"Clever girl."

"Just let me go."

"Indeed, but I got a breaking news of tomorrow, which may help me pay my pending bills."

She instantly knew his intention, but is helpless and the best she can do is to be quiet.

"What do say, Ms Steph.... Sexy firefighter?"

His intimidation pierced through her brave facade. The end of her life was visualised in repeats with n number of ways by her brain. Tears rolled out her eyes without her sense.

He showed her the photo of both kissing, passionately.

"I suppose, Freedom TV would give me a fortune to get hold of it."

"No,no,no,no....." She just repeated, with the voice increasing for every 'no'.

"It's okay, bad days happen, we just need to forget them, huh."

Her tears were stopped and she went into deep thinking.

"Yeah, yes, we need to forget." said the puppet.

"That's what survivers do. Now, move on."

He opened the door and the lady got out without any second thoughts. Then, he took the food trolley and went to the bedroom.

"And the reply to your query, I AM YOUR DEATH."