It's Just Chicken

France X Chubby!PickieEater!Reader

Request for my bestie!! This is my gift to you!!

Today was the day that Francis decided to cook dinner you two. He didn't tell you everything that he was cooking, so you had no idea of what he had planned for you to eat. He knew you wouldn't eat certain things if you knew what they were made of.

He already had you sitting at the table. He was placing all the different types of dishes out in front of you. You looked at them as he set them down. There were around 7 dishes and you noticed one that you had no idea what it was.

"Qu'est-ce que c'est [1]?" You asked him pointing at the dish.

"Poulet. [2]" He chuckled out.

"Francis that doesn't look like chicken."

"It is. Why don't you try it and see. It's very good." He said with a smirk.

You pouted at that response. You didn't like it when you didn't know what you were going good to eat. And he was being a total arse about it.

"......" (you)

"Please" (him)

".....mais [3]...." (you)

"Please. Je fais cela parce que je t'aime.[4] " He hit you with puppy eyes with that one. How could you ever say no to that beautiful face of his.

"..fine." You sigh out in defeat.

And the next thing you knew, you were in his lap with one right arm wrapped around your waist tightly and the other bringing a piece of 'poulet' to your mouth. Apparently he planned on feeding you.

You were about to complain about this when he shoved the food into your mouth.

"Don't say it. You know I love the bigger girls. I don't have to be so genital in bed. How does it taste?" (Him)

"Good. More?" (You)

With that he feed you more until there was no more.

"Oh (Name)?" (Him)

"Yea?" ( You )

"That wasn't poulet." (him)

"Then what was it?" (You)

"Frog legs." (Him)

"Francis!!!" (You)

"Je t'aime. [5]" (Him)

"Je t'aime aussi. [6] " (you)

End

1. Qu'est-ce que c'est = What is that
2. Poulet = Chicken
3. Mais = but
4. Je fais cela parce que je t'aime = I'm doing this because I love you
5. Je t'aime = I love you
6. Je t'aime aussi = I love you too