~The birth of her newly daughter~

(First time writing this so it probably won't be that good)

{Third person pov}

Neytiri was pregnant with another child, she believed this was her last child ever since she gave birth to tuk 2 years ago.

Neytiri was hunting with a few young ometaykain female warriors. They were hunting Hexapede.

Neytiri found a Hexapede and she aimed her arrow at it. Out of nowhere she felt a sharp pain go through her body. Her water broke....

{Neytiri pov}

"Oh my child, why did you have to come out now" i said. Soon I turned my head and called the young female ometakyain warriors for help.

I remembered that we were far from camp, so I had to give birth in the forest. At least I didn't have to worry since some of the ometakyain women know how to birth a child.(or it was where the spirit trees are at I already forgot
🥲)

I screamed of pain, the young warriors told me to lay down. I did as I was told and kept saying "Ma Jake." Finally the child was born. "It's a girl" one of the warriors said in a shock tone.

I held my child closely to me and saw that she had white hair. She was so adorable and her ears were naturally down. Her yellow eyes stared right into mine. I already loved her and I didn't care what anyone said. She is my moon child.

"Her name will be Amelia" Neytiri finale words. Before we headed back home.

[- I tried my best but I hoped you liked it. I did probably misspelled words but please tell me if I did ~ author-kun -]