~Learning~

{Didn't know what music to put on so I did this on random}

Bold+Side = Navi
_________________________________________________________
{short Bolin pov}

I have woken to a new day, ready to see Ami. I headed to mama and asked if could go out. She accepted and said to be safe like always usual. I ran to the sully Marui to see Tsieraya, Anoung, and Roxto already there which I sighed. I was pretty annoyed because Anoung and Roxto were here.

"I see you Anoung and Tsierya" I thought that my had gesture needed some practice. "Why good morning Bolin, why are you here?" Tsireya asked confused why am I here.

Which I responded "I'm here to help Ami out" I said excited to see Ami after are little talk yesterday. I felt so alone when she left with her older brother, but I wanted to show I wasn't a wuss.

"You want to help out a freak, pfft- your joking right?" Anoung spoke sarcastically and ended up laughing. I rolled my eyes until I saw the Sullys come out the Marui one by one until I saw Ami who looked tired.

I immediately ran to her ignoring the others, I took her by the hands and ignored the death glares I'm getting. "Ami, I haven't seen you in so long" I said with puppy eyes while wagging my tail.

Ami yawned and finally said something "Oh Bolin, we haven't seen each other since yesterday, but I did miss you" she woke up a bit and played with my hands.

I knew I fell in love with Amelia sully, but the problem was the Thantores throwing death glares on my back which I ignored. "Well let's move, come on" Roxto said moving his hand showing us to follow him.

Which we all did, while I held Amelia hand knowing she was staring at the size difference........

{End of Bolin pov}
Bolin is 9 years old by the way so there's a 3 years age gap from Amelia who is 6
__________________________

{Amelia pov}

I felt a little drowsy, but I'm glad Bolin held my hand because I would've knocked into someone by accident. We suddenly stopped which caught me off guard and makes me bump into Bolin.

"I'm sorry Bolin, for bumping into you" I apologized to him which he got all flustered. He kinda reminded me of a young Viperwolf. I was in a thought process until I shook it off and payed attention to Neteym and Lo'ak diving straight into the water unlike those fish people except Tsireya who dived in gracefully.

Kiri and Tuk dived in not to long after, and it was me and Bolin left. I didn't want to get in the water because I hated the sea, I just wanted to go home. Bolin let go of my hand and spoke "Ami let's dive in together, I see your uncomfortable with the ocean so let me help you."

When Bolin said that I felt a bit at peace but with him and not with the ocean. I slid my hand onto his and he grabbed it gently which he ran making me follow with until we dunked into the water.

I looked around seeing that underneath the sea is not that bad but I still hated it. Bolin tapped my shoulder with his left hand and pointed to the others which we swam over there. I didn't have to come back for air since I felt like I could stay under longer.

I didn't give a fuck if the sea is this beautiful, the forest is more beautiful and calming to me than this nasty ocean.....

I felt someone leaving the group which made me look over to Kiri heading off somewhere. I didn't want to let go of Bolin hand so I let her do her own thing. Bolin soon took me away from the others which I was glad a bit, he pointed to corals, fish, and..........seaweed? Strange.