A big fat pig

DAVID POV

So is it all? No other information about the case?", I spoke in frustration."No sir",my secretary replied with a trembling voice..it's been 1 month since the mayor's murder happened..and till now the case hasn't been solved, even though the mayor had no family but there is somebody  who wants to dig upon this case more ... Somehow my instinct says that he isn't just doing this for the mayor's sake ..he's doing this to find out the identity about the person who's behind it... And this somebody exactly knows that I'm the one behind this ...

Nobody knows about my identity... Both in the coperate world as well as in the mafia world.... I do all my works in the name of my secretary James.. Everybody thinks that he's the leader of volkov cooperation...

I've kept my identity private since 20years after that incident... Most of the people think that i died ages ago. My blood boiles and my fist clenches when I think about that incident... All the people who were behind it will have to pay for their deeds by their life.... I'll fucking torture them until they beg to take their own life and then take their rotten soul out of their vile body with my own freaking hands.

Keeping my identity secret was the only key to do this work peacefully... I don't want any chaos in my life as I've dealt with it a lot in my past ... Not even my own employees know about my identity, only the people who works very close to me know about it, and those blessed souls that were slaughtered by me.

And Recently, there's a new one on the list, Lily. It's been a month since she has moved to my place and JESUS... my life has turned upside down ... God she's such a chatterbox. Since the day she entered my house, My whole house has been booming and it's getting worse. I find myself stumbling on icecreams cups and loads of junk foods in my kitchen, My bodyguards and workers getting makeovers everyday,and what not. Other day, I saw Sam putting sheet  mask on his face .. he's freaking 38 years old!!! And those Amazon deliveries entering my house like every fucking day...I regret on giving my credit card to her .It's Not about money. I have plenty, but the sight of those boxes and bubble wrap paper floating across the living room hurts my sight. Only If she hadn't looked at my face that day...I didn't have to deal with this situation now..

"Hey Sam!!!!! What's with the poker face???Smile brighter, It looks like I've pointed a gun on you.. the video won't come good otherwise"

I looked through the window following from where the voice was coming... I saw Sam and my other bodyguards wearing some fire fightmans uniform and Lily standing across to them holding her phone...  this ungreatful woman!! Someone please tell this girl that she's been freaking kidnapped and have not come here for a vacation...

Like a river, like a river, sh-
Shut your mouth and run me like a river.

"Exactly like that swing your body!!!
Why are you looking so stiff ,the guy on the left? This time, we have to reach 1 million views!!! "Come on!!" Lily exclaimed enthusiastically while clapping...

"Hey you!! What the heck are you doing with my bodyguards?!?" I complained.

Lilly turned...her eyes shining with innocence...she was looking so attractive in the sunlight...she had this distinct beautiful features...Her beautiful clear skin with a mole on her right cheek and on the side of her forehead...her pink slushy lips which carves a beautiful warm smile every now and then..like she has no worry in this world...her black wavy hairs swinging  due to the wind and resting at the small of her back...but my favourite feature about lily is her eyes, she has this huge sparkling brown eyes which temporarily calms the devil within me... those eyes are the reason she's alive and screaming like a crow in my lawn and asking my bodyguards to pose so seductively... god knows what films she's shooting with them... Every time I gaze into her eyes, my brain shuts down and I say or do things that are completely out of character for me... and here we go again, her eyes doing the dark magic... my irritation is subsiding... Fuck no, David... you shouldn't give in this time....she's ugly!! Stupid pig!! Who eats and eats and sleeps!!! Focus...