12 ⋆ A GREEN HEART FOR SAGE EYES

TYRANT - KALI UCHIS

"All I hear is sirens
In a world so violent
Would you be a tyrant?"

"All I hear is sirensIn a world so violentWould you be a tyrant?"

3, June, 8 am𓆩♱𓆪

3, June, 8 am
𓆩♱𓆪

"Wake uuuup!" Ronnie sang out loud, pushing the large curtains aside and letting the sun hit me, but thank god I wasn't facing the windows that could blind me.

"You want your breakfast up here or wait until we leave to get some breakfast to start the day?" I listen to him push aside the last curtain across the room and I feel Iris' little paws touching my feet before he picked her up in his arms.

"You need some potty training." I listen to Ronnie speak to Iris and I smile against the soft white pillow, fluttering my eyes open and now rubbing my eyes with my fingers from my right hand. "Breakfast..." I couldn't speak up yet, but I answered anyway, "I think I'll get a little bit of coffee when we leave... I'm still tired from last night. I haven't got the perfect rest I wanted to have since the island." I sat up a bit, now seeing that Roxy isn't next to me and I look over at Ronnie while he stepped over to the bedroom door to leave with Iris.

"Please don't let her play around with those big dogs-"

"I won't!" He interrupts and I let out a deep sigh, "Who knows if they'll go too rough on her or bite her, she's just a pup." I spoke after him and he nods.

"See you downstairs and get dressed. We got things to do today." He opens the door and I sat up more to stretch my arms and legs. He looked back at me, "Also, we're you and Rox-"

"Yes." I cut him off and listened to my morning voice that's so soothing to me. "She got curious about what Harry did to me yesterday. Let me finish what I started blah blah blah, Darling." I told him with a murmur and he raised his brows, frowning his lips like a blobfish.