13

me and christian talked for a bit after he, kissed me.

i still cant believe he did that, but it all felt right.

we walked out of my room, holding hands.

molly was standing there, almost like she was waiting.

she looked down at our hands and freaked out,

she jumped on me, and starting pulling my hair,

"MOLLY LET GO" christian yelled, trying to get her off of me,

i pushed her off, and punched her square in the nose, three times.

"and thats for making half of my life a living hell!" i screamed at her, she started crying and ran away.

"bitch!" i screamed at her for one more time,

"oh my god, y-your nose" christian stuttered, pointing at my nose, i touched it, and looked at my fingers,

they were covered in blood.

i guess she punched me in the nose,

hm, didnt feel a thing.

i quickly got my key out and unlocked the door, anger rushing through my blood stream.

i ran into the bathroom and tried washing the blood off; taking tissues and stuffing them up my nose; looking like tampons. just my luck.

i walked out and christian was on my bed, he saw me and broke into fits of laughter,

i looked at him, taking it all in; how his eyes crinkle when he shuts them tight, how his smile, his giant, beautiful smile never fades. and his laugh, oh, his laugh. that laugh could heal a broken heart. and i think, it may just be doing just that. to think, a boy, just one boy, could heal the thoughts and the damage of my depressing past.

he stopped laughing, and his face fell.

i never thought that could happen, but it did.

i snapped out of my thoughts, and looked him in his emerald eyes.

"christian, are you alright?" i asked, walking towards him.

"uh- y-yeah. its nothing" he replied, i could see fear in his eyes.

"you can tell me, i will listen." i assured him.

he sighed, and sat on my bed.

"everything that has been going on, has been kind of dramatic. and you are in the middle of it. you dont need that. everytime i think of it i feel weird, almost like guilt and sadness are hitting me all at once. whitney, you dont deserve this. you dont deserve any of this. and i think im the reason for this drama shit. i should just leave." he said, and got up, roughly putting his hand through his hair.

"christian, no" i said, the gulp in my throat growing.

"you dont need this! i cant just keep making your life worse. i have to go" he got angry. angry enough for me to step back a few feet.

once he saw the fear in my eyes, he relaxed, he shook his head,

and the only chance i had left,

left.

✱✯✽✱✯✽✶✯✱✧✱

GUYS IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING I JUST MOVED TO FLORIDA IN THE PAST WEEK FROM NEw england area so yeah it was pretty tough.

this chapter got dramtic rlly soon !! I HOPE U LIKE DRAMA BC I LOVE IT!

okay ill shut up now.

i love yall so much! comment for the next chapter :)

btw when this gets 20+ reads i will update! tell your friends to read it :) okay bye ily

{ney xoxo}