Rules.

This morning I woke up in bed alone. Remembering the fight over authority he has over me. slowly sitting up, i threw on my blue night dress and walked to the kitchen, smelling the breakfast he was cooking and him greeting me with a smile. "Hi princess." He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head, it wasn't unusual for us to look the other way of an argument. we always came back from it. His
face turned a bit more serious as he asked me to sit down at the table, setting my plate in front of me, sitting next to me. "We need to have a conversation about rules baby, you haven't been following mine." My cheeks flushed with pink, looking down at my breakfast. "When I set rules for you. I obviously expect you to follow them, I reward you when you are being a good girl. But you know what happens to bad girls.. right princess?" I nodded and made eye contact with him. His beautiful brown eyes filled with love and concern. he smiled at me, getting up from his seat and walking to the bedroom. "When you finish your breakfast, be in the bedroom."

I never thought he'd confront me this way. usually he just spanks me very hard and tells me to behave. I love that... but this time I could tell, things were going to be much different for me. should I be scared? I already am, what if he likes it when I'm afraid?

He shut the door behind me, locking it and standing in front of the door. "I've been thinking.. the only way to get you to follow my rules is to show you what I am capable of if you don't. you should have known walking into this room you weren't leaving until I had my way with you."   My face flushed a brighter red, putting my back against a wall, leaning on my hands and watching his every movement anxiously. he grabbed our rose gold bondage rope from the dresser, and ordered me to lay on my stomach. "arms behind your back, feet up." He smirked as he tied me in a hogtie. Tying rope around my knees to the edge of the bed, spreading my legs. My breathing got heavier, faster. My heart practically beating out of my chest. "Hehe.. you are so nervous right now. It's so cute.." He placed a ball gag In my mouth.. standing back and admiring what he had done. "I'm going to break you. and you are so vulnerable.. and helpless." He dragged his finger down the back of my thigh, a gentle whimper escaping my mouth. Beginning to drool on the sheets from the gag. "Already so sensitive and I haven't even started. You poor thing.. you know what. I don't wanna scare you too much.." he said as he tied a blindfold. "Your not going to be able to see what I'm going to do." "Mmm! Hmph! Hmm!!" "This is amazing. You are already begging." He laughed at me. Slapping my thigh hard. I squealed behind the gag. He sat at the end of the bed between my legs. Hearing the bed squeak but not knowing what he would do next was terrifying... and hot. He used two feathers and ran them up and down on my inner thighs. I tried to squirm, that only resulted in fingers stroking my thigh. up and down... spidering his finger tips to the crease of my thigh, no.. oh no. Please not there. anywhere but there.
I begged and pleaded as best I could through the gag. He knew that was my worst spot. Evil. He wouldn't make me suffer like that, would he? shouldn't have said anything, dumbass. He began squeezing in that spot. immediately I broke, screaming through the gag, laughing and choking on my spit. as much as I was being tortured... I loved it. He was tickling me for punishment. I just wanted to start begging for more... but he stopped. I felt a hard slap on my ass and I squealed again, and again, and again. Until tears started streaming down my face. I heard thé vibrator turn on, he places it on my clit on the lowest, quickly turning it to the highest. through screaming, and moaning and begging.. I was enjoying every moment of his torment. I never wanted it to stop. I wanted to be tortured for hours by this man. I would do anything for it. He moved the vibrator around in circles, Wearing no panties he saw I was getting wet.. my little clit throbbing as he continued to torment with the vib. he took it off and slid it inside my pussy. My voice muffled, trying to beg his name. "Dyl- p-please! Hmphh!!" The next part of the torment was my favorite and least favorite at the same time... my feet. "Wow.. we've been at this for not even 10 minutes and I have already made you squeal like a pig." he slapped my clit, then ass and got up on the bed, holding my ankles to his chest. "I think you know what's about to happen princess. And this time.. I have the pinwheel." His voice sounded evil to me, like a demon about to torture me until I can't move on my own, until I can't say my own name, no name but his. he pulled my foot back, holding it still to his chest. Running the pinwheel on my arch. "Nnhmphh!! Hmhmhm!! n-no!!"
He laughed at me again, this time, he spanked me and tickled both of my feet. One with the pins and the other with his fingers. he pulled the vibrator out, putting it back on my clit and continued to tickle me. Unable to control myself... screaming and squirming. everything stopped. the vibrator... the tickling. he took my Gag out, Lifting my blindfold up and grabbing my chin. "The best part about this punishment is that you haven't even started the suffering yet." He set up his video camera, pressed record and left the room. leaving me to squirm and beg at the camera. I tried everything, for two hours. Yelling, begging, calling out his name. Attempting to escape the bondage. Nothing. eventually he came back in. lifted the hair off my forehead "are you able to listen to my rules now? I'll go over them once. I won't do it again." "1, Listen and obey. What a wonder. 2. You keep your location on when you are not here or at work. 3. You never, touch yourself without permission from me. And last. respect and love yourself. Be loyal to me and you, now to get This through your mind..." he stood up, grabbing the vibrator again. Turning it on the highest and pushing it into my ass. "NO PLEASE! DYLAN! IT HURTS PLEASE-" he slapped my ass and shoved it in further. Tears starting to soak the mattress. "
Beg me to tickle you again." I whimpered and turned my head. He grabbed my hair and forced eye contact. "Beg me.. to Fucking tickle you.. pig." More tears, dripping off my cheeks, he slapped my face and grabbed my neck. "Beg me or I will leave you here again... for twice as long." I shook my head fast and looked at him "Please master.. I'm sorry. Please tickle me. Please, I want you to torture me please. I'm begging now please tickle me, make me scream!" He slapped my face again and then my ass. "Good bitch"