Midnight Snack

"Take him to feed my serpent." Clouse's voice echoed through Jacob's mind. Here he was alone in a large dungeon, chained to the wet floor. The small blind man kept still. He didn't struggle. He knew this was the end as the large Anacondria was about two feet away from him. A small yelp escaped from Jacob's mouth. He could feel the serpent's hot sour breath in his face as her slippery tongue tapped his bushy black hair. The stench was too much for him. He dry heaved slightly and turned his head to the side. "Ugh..." He mumbled. The snake hissed loudly and began to wrap her large body around the prisoner. The dry purple scales rubbed against his cold body.

At that moment, Clouse entered the dungeon. "Just to let you know, my pet always enjoys playing with her food before she actually eats it." He smirked. "Hey, you can't do this!" Jacob yelled. Clouse laughed at Jacob's lame reply. He approached his "precious" snake and ran his hand across her scaley head. "Have fun.." He cooed and walked off.

The large serpent clasped her mouth around the blind man and tugged, trying to break the metal chains. They finally snapped, but the cuffs were still tight on his wrists. She didn't care. Her sharp teeth sunk into his torso, causing him to yowl in pain. Blood spewed from the wounds and out of her mouth as she roughly shook her head back and forth. The Anacondria flung the man up into the air and caught him by his short leg when he sailed back down. Her fangs were like daggers as they dug deeper, snapping the bone inside. Jacob's body was now covered in blood as his rib cage shattered inside from her teeth. He gasped loudly in distress. With one final "crunch", the master of sound was gone. The large snake swallowed her meal, feeling satisfied.

((Gahh sorry this chapter was REALLY short and it sucked but I've been quite busy lately.))