chapter 5

Jj' s pov:
I didn't mean what I said to y/n.i regretted it so much. I knew she wouldn't end up like our dad. She was nothing like him. I mean, she was drinking a lot lately and doing whatever else she does with her mate from work that abbie girl but still. I also didn't like that she was coming a lot drunk. Sometimes, it did make me think i was back with my dad. I need to find her. She is too drunk to be out on her own. The only problem is that I didn't know where she was going.

Y/N pov:
I stood there looking at his trailer. I was at Barry's trailer. The thing is, he sold me drugs in the past. I was really hooked on drugs, and I got really deep with them to the point where I couldn't live without them. Jj and the pogues had to help me stay clean from drugs it was so hard but I haven't touched them now for 5 months and this hard work was all going to be ruined because if an argument.

U shook my head, getting those thoughts out and walked up the steps of Barry's trailer seeing a couple of faces I knew from when I used to come here. I said hey to a few people . " Yo, you know where Barry's is?" I ask someone because I really need him right now. " Yeah, he's in the back room with someone." I just say a quick thank you to the person waiting for Barry to come out. Then I saw him walking back into the room I was in.

" Yo Barry." I say, walking over to him. When he saw me, he looked shocked because he hadn't seen me for about 5 months. " Yo Y/n, I thought your arse was like dead or something." Barry said with a laugh." You got some weed and coke for me, right?" I ask with need in my voice. Then I saw him for the second time today. I just stood there looking at me hearing mine and Barry's conversation. Rafe fucking Cameron.i just stared at rafe not wanting him there. He walks up to me, gets right next to my face, and wispers. " Now I know your secret." He laughs with a taunting voice.i just shove him of me walking out back with Barry.

" Why you here Y/N?" Barry asks me, looking at me dead in the face. " Just need some shit you know." No Y/N why are you really here?" He asks me again with a more serious tone looking at me. " Fine, I had a fight, and I need to forget about it." I say with a genuine look at him. " Jeez, you're going to end up just like your old man, you know that." He said, looking at me again. " Yep, so I've heard already today." I say paying for my shit. Then, I walked out even though Barry was trying to talk to me.i just wondered about the beach, snorting all my coke and smoking most of the weed. Then I pass out in the beach.

Jjs pov
I still couldn't find her.i was beginning to really worry about her.i needed to find her before she ended up in a body bag. I had been searching all night, and still I had found nothing of her. I was starting to get really scared as I thought she was dead.

Me and the pogues ended up going the beach.

"Who's that?"kie said, pointing to a lifeless body. I ran over, and it was y/n. I started to panic a lot.i picked her up, and I ran, leaving everyone there. I took her to the hospital even though I knew we wouldn't be able to afford a medical bill, but I didn't care. I needed to make sure she was okay.