𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

Where do I begin? I guess I should introduce myself. My Name is Naruto Uzumaki, or Naruto Namikaze. Or for short, Naruto Uzukaze. I'm thirteen years old, I'm the Nine Tails Jinchuriki and I hate my village. With a burning passion.

Why you may ask? It's because these people of this forsaken village are nothing but fools. Fools who can't tell the difference between a child and demon. And for that, for thirteen years I've had to deal with their incompetence.

I'm not dumb if anything I'm smart as the Nara kid, Shikamaru. He's one of the only people I can tolerate in this village, besides the family who owns the Ramen stand.

But back to my point.

I'm not some dumb kid who thinks life is all sunshine and rainbows. My innocence was stripped away from me every since I was four, and since then, I've viewed life different.

Life is a cold hearted bitch. A real cold hearted bitch, that can stab you in the back at any given time. I've been stabbed too many times in the back by life. And I was taught to forgive those who've wronged me.

No.

𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓!!!!!!

I'm not kind hearted to forgive somebody who has done me wrong when I've done nothing to them.

'But Naruto, good things happen to those who have forgiven those who had did wrong to them.'

Yeah bullshit.

I'm not as senile as that old man whose the current Hokage. That's why he's weak now. Weak in power and a weak minded fool. I have no respect for no one who has no control over his own people.

He believes in peace. I do to but in a different way. He believes that if we settle our differences with one another and come together we will live in peace and harmony.

You smell that???

Smells like BULLSHIT to me!

You see I have a different approach in peace. This world needs someone to fear. Someone whose power is absolute and shouldn't be questioned under no circumstances.

This world needs someone whose power crushes their enemies at any time. Power that makes their enemies tremble with unimaginable fear. Someone whose name strikes fear into everyone's hearts just by the mere mention of it. I will be that someone. I will be the King this whole nation needs. I will be the Tyrant this whole world needs. I will be the Tyrant whose name will make anybody feel nothing but fear in their hearts.

I will make the world tremble at my might. I will make this world bow down before me.

I will bring Hell on Earth if I have to in order to acquire the peace that I want in this wretched world.

And shall anybody get in my way, even the gods...Heaven Will Fall to my wrath.