Naruto Uzumaki Story Begins

We see a 5'5 Naruto walking to the ninja academy with narrowed, cold blue unforgiving eyes that held a brewing storm in them.

He had on tight fitting black shirt, that showed off his nice physique. With that he had on black baggy pants with closed black sandals. His hair was touching the back of his neck and it covered his forehead and the scar over his left eyebrow.

His ninja headband was wrapped around his left arm, which covered his tattoos he had gained through his torturing from the village. They were looked like simple black armbands around his muscle.

While he max his way into the Academy, he thought about the events that happened last night.

Flashback- Late Last Night

"Do you know why the village hates you?" Mizuki asks with a sick smirk on his face as he looked at Naruto, who had a face that showed no emotions at all.

He had currently caught Mizuki stealing the Scrolls of Seals from the Hokage's Tower. He had suspected Mizuki by sensing negative feelings from him, due to being the jailer of the Kyubbi.

Oh yes. He knows.

He knows everything.

Naruto wasn't dumb from a long shot. Matter of fact, Naruto was too smart for his own good. It seems he gained his father's cold demeanor from him. His father may had put on a persona as nice ruling man over a village, but there's a reason why the village thrived better than ever when Minato reign as the Hokage.

His father was a cold man at heart. He became even colder after slaughtering over 1,000 ninja in the Third Great Ninja War. He was a true ruler. A true Dictator.

Naruto admired his father for that.

He wanted to be like his father.

No.

He wanted to be better than his father.

Back to Naruto, he gave Mizuki an uninterested look with a dark look as his eyes got colder, causing Mizuki to slightly shiver.

"It seems you know the reason. So enlighten me. Why do the villagers hate me?" Naruto asked in deep voice, shocking Mizuki and Iruka greatly.

No one never heard Naruto talk.

At all.

It was rumored that he was a mute, so hearing him talk, greatly surprised Mizuki and Iruka, but his voice was deep, deeper than any teenager they've heard. It was smooth but held weight as well. It even echoed throughout the forest they were currently in.

It seemed that all the night animals stopped making noises due to hearing his voice.

(Author note: Diavolo from JoJo)

"Well", Naruto said causing them to gasp they heard his voice again. "Are you going to tell me? I don't have all night and I do not like talking a lot. So I ask you again, enlighten me. Why do the villagers hate me, Mizuki?" He asked darkly causing the said man to gulp in slight fear.

Iruka looked at Naruto and saw a ghostly tall figure standing behind him with a dark smirk and the same cold blue eyes and golden blonde hair as Naruto. The figure then turned his head slowly and looked at him with the same look on his face.

"My son will be every great village End. No matter what you do, it will be inevitable. Heed my words, my son will be the Conqueror of Nations, Ruler of Men, the Emperor of Everything, a True Tyrant." The figure said in an eerie tone that made Iruka shiver in deep fear as he received the disturbing message from the late Hokage, Minato Namikaze.