ᴏɴᴇ

{BUTTERFLY'S GARDEN}

There the highly ranked demon slayer boy, despite just appearing in the demon slayer industry for five months.

His short disheveled locks that withstands the wind, therefore it bounced and sometimes moved away from the original placing it took.

He walked past The Love Hashira's estate which he originally stayed in, irritating The Serpent Hashira to the core, "Why're you always hanging out with Kanroji? Are you even here to train? You're so weak." Iguro Obanai, the short boy kept spitting out threats.

"Iguro-sama, I'm just Kanroji-sama's tsuguko, nothing more or less." [name] sighed, when Iguro kept giving him a dirty look.

Just as he continued spitting out sinful words, [name]'s crow had fluttered toward his owner's side, "Ikari [name]! You're summoned to The Ubuyashiki's estate." The blacked feathered bird clasped [name]'s forearm for steadiness.

"I'll take my leave. Thank you for having me, Iguro-sama." And [name] rushed off to the supreme estate, harboring their respected and sweet leader, Ubuyashiki Kagaya.

[name] made sure to take off his hard footwear before kneeling lowly toward The Master, and sitting on the both of his knees. His head still low to his respected Master, "[name], you've served well as our Love Hashira's tsuguko, and I would like to send you off myself." His sweet voice warmed the very heart of [name].

The Ghost breath user bowed lower, respectfully, "Thank you, Oyakata-sama, for you're kindness and guidance in where I am today." [name]'s deep voice laced with gratefulness and happiness, yet cold and ruthlessness.

"Now, we've been having missing slayer reports from the south-east. It is said that there are also pregnant women and children going missing in that district."

The Master said, in a kind voice.

His intricate black locks flowing through the gentle wind, while [name] kept his head low.

"I'm asking for your help, [name]."

"I won't let you down, Oyakata-sama. I promise." The eighteen year old man bowed once more before walking out after being dismissed.

His head leveled into killing the demon that dares to make, Kagaya Ubuyashiki, his Master worry.

The rage inside him still harbored within him as [name] was guided by his crow, toward a broken down village that appeared deserted. [name] entered at his own risk, despite the endless count of deaths that occurred inside, he wore a serious look on his face.

Immediately, [name] ventured in an abandoned houses, inspecting any suspicious behavior.

[name] stared down at his feet to find a type of doll, he picked it up with caution, looking around and kneeling down to find more childish toys that could belong to young children.

"They use these to lure kids.." he mutters, disgusted.

The boy touched the chain that formed his double bladed scythe, he looked left and right before falling from the weak floors of the floorboards.

His head snapped right and found a deformed stature, it had a thin face but his skin was a darkish green, he had red filled eyes and canines that bared at [name].

"What do you think you're doing? That's my trap." The demon didn't even hide that fact that he was trying to lure little kids to him, [name]'s eyes changed in a fit of rage and he swiped at the demon with a quick flick of his double sided scythe, "You disgusting bastard!" [name] landed a blow on the demon's neck.

He spun the chain and the blade cut off the demon's arms off.

"1st form: Ghostly Mist."

A mist glazed around the two individuals before [name] disappeared into thin air, where the demon freaked out and tried to sniff out the man, unfortunately for him, his head was decapitated before he could strike back.

He whimpered at how cold his death was, muttering incoherent words before crumbling to dust.