What's Inside The Book

As the semester approached, everyone devoted all their attention to their studies.
"Alhaitham, don't you want to study with me in the library?"
"No" an emotionless answer was not suprising at all
"Ahh, now Tighnari and Cyno can't come either."

And so it happened that Kaveh was once again sitting alone in a huge library. Books were staring at him from all sides, he wasn't much excited in books. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy the stories that swept him along like a whirlwind. He just didn't have time. After half an hour, he was not only studying the same subject, but he was on the same page. Something was wrong...what could have gotten him so upset? Maybe that brief conversation with Alhaitham? Surely not, he's used to this manner. But then what?

Finally, he couldn't take it anymore. He stood up and went to the bookshelves towering above him. As his gaze ran between the lines, he caught sight of a book. Something grabbed him inside, reminded him of something. The realization ripped through his chest. So he had to take it off the shelf.

Its cover was decorated in a beautiful green color. As if you could climb into it so that he could be part of the cover. Dark poisonous green tendrils coiled around it like a snake in the middle of which was a miniature table.
" How interesting...um..." as Kaveh turned the strange, almost threatening book in his hands, he noticed that something important was missing and this time it wasn't his key. He had no address. What book is this? It doesn't even have a title. -

We can find out what it's about in one way - he opened it with a decisive movement. To his greatest surprise, there was already a title here. But he was even more surprised when he started to turn the pages but the pages were empty. "Pftt, that's awesome!" he couldn't believe his eyes that it was possible to make such a beautiful cover but not write the story. Or still. At the end of the book, however, there was a message for the reader.

If you admit it, you've lost.

By opening the book, he didn't even know what process he had started. For himself and a certain other person, a game has begun that will only end if one of them loses.

A game of emotions.