3: dads best friend

TW: age gap (obviously) about a 30yr gap, daddy kink, dirty talk ...

//

It was a cold December night, the 22nd to be exact, so nearly Christmas. One of your favourite holidays. The cold weather sent shivers down your spine as you approached your fathers house, your old home. You were almost 23 years old now and it still felt weird coming home sometimes. As you stepped foot on the porch leading up to the front door, a snowflake landed on the tip of your nose. You brushed it off and walked in, it was just a little passed 8PM.

You moved out of there when you were eighteen years old, you had been with just your dad since you were thirteen. After your mother passed away, it wasn't easy being your dads only daughter, his only point of focus. Not that he was really there to see how you were doing or maturing. He had, and still does, a very demanding job. He's an FBI section chief, so he is at the office a lot. Often times also joining his teams on their trips to supervise or consult. He worked as an agent for almost ten years and was then unit chief for another ten until he got the opportunity to move up one more position to section chief. He offered the role of unit chief to his best agent on the team at the time, SSA Aaron Hotchner.

You met mr. Hotchner when you were nineteen for the first time. Once your father had pushed him to accept the job offer as Unit Chief, they started to grow a closer relationship, ultimately becoming best friends. They didn't see each other that much outside of work because they already spent so much time at their jobs, but every once in awhile they went out together or mr. Hotchner came over for a game of pool and whiskey tasting.

Tonight happened to be one of those nights apparently, you thought as you walked into the living room, seeing Aaron leaning against the pool table with a glass of scotch in his hand. He was wearing dark jeans that fit perfectly, a black Ralph Lauren quarter-zip pullover and black dress shoes. A Rolex sat pretty on his wrist. His quarter zip was down a bit, revealing the edge of his white shirt underneath. Some of his chest hair poked out at the top.

You drew in a sharp breath, being spooked by his sudden presence here, as you didn't know he was going to be here. "Hello Y/N, how do you do?" He asked with a kind smile on his face, before taking a small sip of his scotch. You took off your scarf and put it on the edge of the couch standing in the corner, "mr. Hotchner" you chuckled nervously, "I didn't know you were here."

"Oh, your father invited me." He said, moving up from the table and coming over to you, he reached out his hand for you to shake. You slipped your small hand into his and he gently shook it. His slightly calloused fingertips touching your soft and sensitive skin sent a spark of electricity up your spine. "How have you been?" He asked, letting go of your hand.

You swallowed a hardness in your throat, "I've been good! About to finish uni." You explained, taking off your coat.

"Would you like a drink?" He asked, walking over to the bar across from the pool table. "Sure." You agreed, "where's dad?" You asked, looking around to see if he was nearby.

"He went to the cellar to grab a very specific bottle of scotch. Don't ask me why he needed to do that right now. Your father is one stubborn minded man, Y/N." He grinned, pouring some whiskey into a fresh glass.

"Oh, is this the first time you've met my dad?" You asked with a sarcastic smile. He chuckled in response as he handed you the glass, his fingers slightly brushing over yours as you took it.

"Right." He smiled. "So, need any help with your exams? You know I used to be a prosecutor right. You're studying law, aren't you?"

"Yes, criminal law." You replied, "I'll manage though, thanks."