𝐌𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍

𝐌𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 - 𝐌𝐚𝐜 𝐃𝐞𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐨

"𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒!'' Finn told all the screaming fans attending the Aubreys' concert. "so since you guys know, me and Y/n have been dating for 6 months now, and today is our anniversary. i'm singing her and you guys a song that i really like, and i know the Calpurnia fans in here do too, you might know it!" he said, earning a few 'awh's and 'that so cute's. 

Oh, baby
Oh, man
You're making me crazy
Really driving me mad
That's alright with me
It's really no fuss
As long as you're next to me
Just the two of us

After all those years of singing his voice still sounds so beautiful. Y/n was in awe, looking at her boyfriend from the side of the stage, behind the curtains.

You're my, my, my, my kind of woman
My, oh my, what a girl
You're my, my, my, my kind of woman
And I'm down on my hands and knees
Begging you please, baby
Show me your world

He continued singing the beautiful song and when he finished, he asked his girlfriend to come over. She slowly walked up the stage from behind the curtains, looking into the crowd, which was cheering for her. They really loved her.

"So as most of you guys know, this is my girlfriend Y/n. We met about 13 years ago, in 3rd grade. Y/n was new to my school so i asked her to be my friend and it was the best decision i've ever made. Because look at where i am now, standing on a stage with these amazing fans cheering for us, with my beautiful girlfriend and ofcourse my bestfriend by my side. I love you Y/n/n!" Finn said, kissing her cheek.

The fans absolutely lost it, screaming and cheering for the cute couple on stage.

ELZ SPEAKS
I'm pretty sure
that if Finn ever
got a girlfriend again
he wouldn't do this,
but it's been in my drafts
for like 6 months
and i like this chapter
so yeeaaahhh

and when i said
bestfriend i meant
pinky malcolm ofc 😋