wafflesssss

Nick looked at me and said, "You wanna change first?" I looked down and realized I still had my clothes on from yesterday. "Oh yeah, be right back." I grabbed my bag off of nicks floor and went to the bathroom. what the day looks like:

I went back into nicks room and I said, "ready?" He nodded and put his phone in his pocket, getting out of his bed and heading downstairs with me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I went back into nicks room and I said, "ready?" He nodded and put his phone in his pocket, getting out of his bed and heading downstairs with me.

We went downstairs and i got the waffle maker out and the bowls and silverware we needed as Nick got out the ingredents we needed. We started to make the waffles as Matt walked down the stairs. I looked at him as he had a smile, knowing he wasn't going to leave me alone about Chris.

"Well..?" Matt said. "Well what?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and said, "How was it?" I rolled my eyes and continued to mix the ingredients. "It was fine." I gave him a simple response.

"Okay, I'll tell him that you thought it was 'fine'." I stared at him. "The blackmailing is crazyyy" Nick said. I giggled. "I won't tell him, if you give me an honest response." He put a lot of empasis in the word if.

"Fine. It was good. Nothing really happened though." I blushed. Matt side eyed me. "What?" I questioned. "Matt, leave the girl alone" He said sarcastically.

"THANK YOU. Jeez." I sighed. Matt laughed. "Alright, I'll leave you alone for now." I grined at him.

The waffles were done but I decided that they needed something else. Whipped cream and strawberries.

"CHRIS! WAFFLES ARE DONE!" Nick yelled up the stairs, knowing Chris was still sleeping. "CHRIS!!!" He yelled louder.

"Jeez, quite down. I'll go get him." I said. Nick smirked at me. "Okayyy." He said teasingly. I rolled my eyes.

I went up the stairs, kind of hesitant to open Chris's door, not knowing what he'd say.

I opened his door slightly, too see him still sleeping. I opened it all the way and walked into his room. I shook him lightly and said, "Chris, wake up, waffles are done." He didn't move but made a noise. "Chris." He grunted and said, "5 more minutes." I laughed. "Nope, the waffles will be cold by then. Come on." He groaned but rolled over and looked at me.

He looked really cute with his moring hair and voice. "Will you lay back down with me after?" He asked. I smiled and said sure.

I went back downstairs and I told them I got him up. We all ate and it was really good. Matt and Nick stayed downstairs and watched tv, and me and chris went back upstairs.

He layed down in his bed and patted the spot next to him, signaling for me to lay down. I lay down next to him, looking at him. "You're really pretty you know?" He said. I blushed and looked away. "Thanks..you are too." He smiled, and layed his head into my chest, wraping his arms around me. He intertwined our legs together.

"Remember, we have to get our nails done with madi today." I say. "I know, I'll get matching with you." He said tiredly, I knew he was tired so I didn't say more than okay and giggle. Soon I was asleep as well.