Jfk X Yn

It was a typical day at Clone High, and JFK was lounging in the student lounge when they walked in. Y/N was a new transfer student, and JFK couldn't take his eyes off her. She had a quiet demeanor that JFK was unaccustomed to, but there was something about her that drew him in.

As the weeks went by, JFK found himself spending more and more time with Y/N. They would study together, grab lunch in the cafeteria, and even work on a science project together. JFK found himself opening up to Y/N in a way that he had never done before.

One day, while on a walk through the park, Y/N and JFK stumbled upon a small pond. JFK couldn't resist the temptation to show off, so he climbed up a nearby tree and dove into the water. Y/N laughed, but then she noticed that JFK was struggling to swim. Without hesitation, Y/N jumped in and swam to his aid.

As JFK lay on the shore, shivering from the cold water, he looked up at Y/N and realized just how much she meant to him. He pulled her in for a kiss, and they both knew that this was the start of something special.

Over the next few months, JFK and Y/N were inseparable. They went on adventures, shared secrets, and built a deep connection that neither of them had ever felt before. JFK found himself becoming a better person because of Y/N, and he knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

On the night of the Clone High Prom, JFK and Y/N danced the night away under the stars. As the night came to a close, JFK took Y/N's hand and led her outside. There, under the bright moonlight, JFK got down on one knee and asked Y/N to be his girlfriend.

Tears streaming down her face, Y/N said yes. JFK stood up and pulled her in for a kiss that was full of love and promise. Together, they knew that they could conquer anything that came their way.