Chapter 1

It was June 13, Wednesday.
"Buenos dias, Bolts!!!" greeted a rather loud and happy 38 year old lady at the unexpecting sleeping Bolts. Bolts jolted off his bed in such surprise and nearly hit his face against the edge of his bed.

"Ugh!! Auntie, stop that!!" Bolts scowled. "You know I don't like that!" The lady just chuckled.

"Oh, Bolts. You're just like your dad, unable to wake up early yourself." The lady said. "Besides, your parents are at work so I made you breakfast." Bolts changed his mood from angry to surprised.

"You made breakfast?" Bolts asked. The lady nodded. Bolts was now a bit excited.

The lady was named Wren Reyes. She was Bolts' Aunt, despite not being related to Bolts nor Watts, or even Sunny who is hispanic herself.

"Vamos, chico! You need to get ready for school." Wren says. Bolts smiles and hurries to get changed into his civillian clothes.

While Bolts was getting ready, Wren heads downstairs to prepare her and Bolts' bowls for the food she made. Eventually, Bolts came downstairs looking awesome. Bolts wore a dark blue t-shirt under a black jacket, dark green cargo shorts, white socks with light blue stripes, and red converse shoes.

"¡Mi, mi! Luciendo muy bonito hoy, Bolts." Wren complimented lightly.

"Thanks, Auntie! I am looking Bonita today." Wren had been teaching Bolts some minor spanish words and so far, he's learned a few words to compliment someone.

{~Timeskip~}

The Action Academy, the school where kids with superhero abilities want to be future superheroes go to become superheroes. It had been abandoned for 19 years, so it looked a bit rusty, but there have been improvements. Bolts stood infront of the Action Academy, in awe of its glory and amazement.

"Wow... Dad was right, this place IS awesome!!" Bolts gasped in amazement as he stares at the sight of the Academy.

Bolts takes his few steps onto the pavement of the Academy grounds. His excitement was leaking from his face, waiting to burst out in joy. He had heard about the Action Academy and its good history, unaware of the awful things about the school.

"I need to see the inside right away!!" Bolts squeals in excitement and runs to the door. He runs inside and starts to explore the inside of the Academy.

It was only 30 minutes before classes should start. Bolts eventually finished exploring, he had seen almost everything his dad said about the place: The Big Room, the Hall of Heroes, the Vault of Villains, even the bathrooms!

Bolts arrived at the classroom. He was even more surprised at the look of the small classroom. It looked like a dull, normal classroom, yet it was both colorful and kid-friendly. Bolts felt excited as he stepped into the classroom.

"I can't wait to meet my teammates! Oh boy, I hope they're cool!" Bolts ran up to the first chair he sees. "I wonder if those two from last night will be my classmates..."

Bolts waited for his other classmates to come. He was a bit bored, but he sat in his chair patiently. He eventually fell asleep.

{~Timeskip~}

Bolts woke up after hearing a loud thud. He looks behind him and he was really surprised to see who was there. It was Twice and Thrice, the twins from last night.

"Oh, come on, Thrice. Last night wasn't really THAT bad. Look at me! I'm energetic as a puppy as Auntie would say!" Twice says to Thrice, who is on the floor.

"Good for you, sis, but I'm beat from all the action that happened..." Thrice replied.

"Action!? Thrice, you BARELY did anything last night! If anyone should be tired, it should be me! But here we are!" Twice responded smuggly.