Act Two: part 4

"Listen, Saltbaker, we're giving you one more chance to be a good guy. This is now the third time you've acted selfish!" Mugman stated, with a voice filled with anger.

"Y/N has feelings too! And she deserves to have her feelings respected and acknowledged!" Cuphead added.

The heavy chef sighed, rolled his eyes and turned to the boys. "Boys, boys, boys, your concern for Y/N is very much appreciated, but I assure you Y/N is fine. No need to worry your little dish heads about it. Now go out and find yourselves something fun to do!"

"Well I recommend you tell us what's up! Y/N is their own person, and you don't get to control how they live!" Though Cuphead was the most reckless and irresponsible of the duo, this sort of behavior was definitely out of the ordinary. He was never that fond of you, not for anything personal, he just didn't favor you much. Can you blame him; you had came to his house claiming you knew who he was and he'd never seen you a day in his life. This made you slightly curious, and made your husband angrier.

"Gentlemen, please. Y/N is perfectly fine and safe! Aren't you, cherry?"  Saltbaker squeezed your plump body a little tighter, just not so much as to hurt you; more so in a possessive manner.

"Saltbaker, please, you need to listen to me. I was-" Your speech was cut off by a soft yet glassy hand pressing on your lips.

"See? They're okay. Nothing to worry about. Now go on ahead, go...play your little childish games. Outside. Of my bakery." He spoke to the brothers through gritted teeth.
You tried your hardest to get out of his grasp but he was too strong. You'd have never escaped to leave the bakery if he could help it.
"Chef! You're being irrational! Y/N is obviously distressed about this! Let them go!"

"I WILL LET THEM GO, WHEN. I. AM. READY! GOT IT?! YOU INSUFFERABLE, DELICATE PIECE OF OBNOXIOUS CHINA!" Saltbaker screamed at Mugman. Everyone in the bakery froze as Saltbaker's eyes began to flash those horridly memorable yellow and white circles.
You began to sob as you were restrained by Saltbaker, everyone still frozen as if it were a picture.

You sat there, tears rolling down your face  before you heard the doorbell ring, as a familiar looking female entered the bakery.

"Howdy, Saltba-" The voice began but then was stopped abruptly by the frozen bodies staring at the chef in shock, including the chef who was holding you like a trophy. She surveyed the room carefully before uttering her next sentence.

"Would anyone like to "unshock" themselves long enough to explain to me what the hell is going on?!" She screamed.

Cuphead turned around to face the woman, still the look of utter shock and disbelief painted over it like a mural.
"Chalice...You will never believe what I'm about to tell you."

A/N: I want to apologize for the lack of updates, I know it has been well over a year since I've picked this series back up and decided to start writing again, and even though writer's block is a bitch and a half, I offer no excuse for it. I'm definitely going to try to update this more often, maybe even every day, if not the every week. It really depends on whatever you want. Also, if you got this far, comment a "🧂" . As always, thank you for reading and supporting me regardless, and I'll see y'all in the next part.
Comment what you think will happen next.