4-hands

Hermione pov

Finally, I stopped struggling. I stopped screaming. Because I knew these lips.

The hands covering my eyes let go and I saw the face of Draco.

(A/n: I know this was really anticlimactic but I didn't know how else to end the previous chapter!)

He scooted backwards slightly and took a plate of food from Blaise, who was still behind me, and placed it on the table.

"Well? What! No 'thank you Draco!' Or 'I love you'?" He said, smirking.

I just started punching and kicking him, everywhere I could reach without standing because I was suddenly very tired.

"Bloody hell Malfoy!"

"What?!"

"You almost gave me a heart attack! You should know better than to scare me, especially when I'm pregnant!" I said, and stopped kicking and punching, my arms and legs to my side and one arm cradling my stomach.

He apologized and leaned for a kiss. I ignored him and turned to the plate of food. I poked at the food with a fork before trying a bit. I spit it out immediately.

"What is this?!" I asked, turning to Draco, fuming.

He backed away before saying, "Oh yeah...they didn't have pickles. So I got you some cucumbers in the vinegar from the salad. It'll taste the same, or close enough!"

Harry and Blaise both shook their heads and sighed, Blaise saying, "Wrong thing to say mate!"

I glared at them before sighing loudly, I asked Draco for hot sauce instead and he summoned it. Then I pushed the "pickles" aside and sat there, glaring at everyone and eating my spicy ice cream and peanut butter.

Soon, they all left me alone. Draco came back a few minutes later though, carrying Orion. He sat down in front of me, Orion on his lap. Orion preferred sitting on my lap, but as it was out of use for now, Draco's would work.

"What do you want?" I snapped at Draco.

He said nothing but looked down at the boy, who said, "Mama? Olion haf ice cweam?"

I giggled a bit before scooping a bit onto the spoon and putting it into the baby's mouth. He spit it everywhere, and started to cry "Waaaaa! Spicy! Ice cweam no 'posed be spicy!"

I tried pulling myself out of the chair but couldn't so I just sat there, glaring at my plate, as Draco cleaned up the mess. Draco went and put Orion with his siblings.

Then, once I had finished eating, Draco came back and asked me to dance. We danced and spun around for a while before he made me sit down. Then he got me some water and more food before saying, "Blaise is asking if we can go to Hogsmeade...I don't want to leave you alone though."

"Draco, you need to have fun! Go! Me and the kids might go home though." I kissed him and he smiled and left.

As I finished my food, Ginny, red-faced and sweaty, came and sat next to me, "Hi! I was just dancing with Harry for about an hour. Merlin I must look terrible!"

"Trust me Ginny, you look great. I get that sweaty and tired from climbing up the stairs! I had to sit down on the top step to not pass out a few days ago. And then I couldn't get up so I had to just sit there for a while until Draco found me and helped me up." I said, giggling and groaning at the same time.

"Well you're pregnant. With triplets. And you already have six kids. How?!"

"Your mum basically did the same thing with you. Except for the triplets part. Ginny? Could you help me stand?"