The Nightmare

"Ngh..." you say unconsciously as u slowly wake up and gain sense to where you are. It is dark, 3 am specifically. You suddenly feel a little tickling at the toes and realize you forgot to put your toes and legs under the blanket before sleeping. You slowly open your eyes to the sight of a small ginger man. He is caressing your toes. He kind of looks like the Lorax to you but with a turtle smirk across his face. You cannot entirely tell. As you try to move your body, you realize you cannot. The Lorax Creature has put a spell on you, you realize. It continues to caress your feet and you are totally freaked out. You ask Siri to call the police and when they arrive they take the spell off of you. But, the lights are on. That's the problem. The Lorax Creature had disappeared.... But now your curse is over so it's fine! You reach to turn off the light but as soon as you do it reappears. You shoot it in the head only to find out when you did it came back alive and didn't even bat an eye to the bullet. It makes its way up to your kneecaps. You are too scared to move. It starts caressing them which makes you feel like there is 1069 little hairs tickling them.. it moved up to your ear when you blinked for a second. It starts licking and whispering into it. You are petrified, horrified, terrified, and disgusted. You soon wake up and realize it's all just a nightmare.