SFW; Eve Angst 2

Evelyn wandered into her apartment with a graceful gesture, the Stasis key dissolving before it could hit the ground as she dropped it. She walked past Nolan, whom was reading a tabloid magazine... Without acknowledging him. Whether out of exhaustion or frustration, the lack of enthusiasm out of her made him uneasy. He moved away from the magazine and went upstairs to the Exos' bedroom, seeing Eve laying on the bed on her back. He drifted into her periphery as he looked down at her, clasping her hands over her stomach.

Nolan; "... What's gotten into you, Evie?"

Eve simply shrugged, mumbling a reply.

Eve; "... I don't know... I feel... Hollow. Empty. Like there's a hole in my chest, bigger than my heart."

Nolan moved slightly closer, eye half closed with concern and melancholy.

Nolan; "... Is there anything I can do?"

Eve; "Normally, just your presence would be great, but... I don't know now. I don't feel like anything."

Nolan let out a quiet sigh as he moved closer still, nuzzling against Eves' cheek, closing his eye.

Nolan; "Oh, Eve..."

Evelyn held up her right hand with Void Light, compressing it into a sphere and observing it. She tried to concentrate on it, focusing her eyes on the patterns swirling within... But, she could only truly see the reflection on the surface. The reflection of herself.

And the face of emptiness it reflected back.

A nothingness, deeper than nothingness itself.