Summertime!

Emily's POV

          "I seriously don't wanna go to school!" I groan and cuddle close to Jade, burying my face in her chest. "I know baby girl, but it's our last day" Jade whispers and giggles quietly, holding me. "Will you carry me?" I whisper, looking up at her with puppy dog eyes. Jade smiles and picks me up, carrying me to the car. I smile and wrap my arms and legs around her. "I love you" I whisper and kiss her softly. "I love you too Emmy" She whispers and kisses me back softly, leaning back against the car, smiling.

Jade's POV

          "I love you too Emmy" I whisper and kiss her back softly, leaning back against the car, smiling. "I think we should get going" Emily whispers and kisses my cheek. "Good idea" I smile and kiss her nose, setting her down. We get in the car and drive to school. "Want a piggyback ride?" Emily asks when we get to school. "Definitely" I giggle and carefully get on her back, wrapping my arms around her. She smiles and carries me inside. "We need to find our boy" I tell Emmy and she nods, carrying me to look for him.

Connor's POV

          "If Emily and Jade find out about us they're going to freak out" I whisper and softly kiss Avery again. "I don't think they will be that surprised babe" He whispers back and kisses my forehead. I smile and lean into him, resting my head on his chest. "We can tell them when they get here" I whisper and mess with his curly hair. "Okay babe" Avery smiles and rubs my back. We hear them talking so I lean against the wall next to him, biting my lip. "Hey boys" Emily and Jade say in unison. "Hey ladies" Avery and I say back. "Can we tell you something?" Avery asks. They nod and Jade gets off of Emily's back, intertwining their fingers. "We are dating" I say.

****************************************************

Picture of Avery above