Zero

Zero

Story by : ʜɪʀᴏᴏ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・

‗ ❍ Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ Fʀᴏᴍ Tʜᴇ Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

The trainer immediately blew his whistle and threw the ball to the dolphin named Emma, Emma bounced it first like a basketball using her nose and then threw it towards the audience bench.

And the ball was headed... towards me!!?

I immediately respected catching the ball with my left hand while shielding my face, afraid that my face would be hit by the ball. After I managed to catch it, I immediately heard a lot of sounds of praise and applause from the audience.

I was very forced to walk down from the audience seats to the attraction pool, accompanied by a loud clap from the audience which I thought was quite noisy.

But who would have thought that this would be the beginning of a tragedy I would never forget in Osaka?

꧁༺ɦǟքքʏ ʀɛǟɖɨռɢ༻꧂

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・

When I arrived at the attraction area, I was given a floats jacket so that later when I accidentally fell, at least my body would still float on the water. Well although I can also swim anyway...

I sat on it as I prayed over and over again that I wouldn't be thrown off and fall into the water, I had just taken a shower this morning and I was too lazy to take a shower twice a day.

"Alright Emma, ready, set, go!"

The loud sound of the whistle was heard after the trainer said the signal, Emma started to go a little fast which almost made me fall into the water. This dolphin seems to be asking to die!!!

I held on tightly to the rope on the float and decided to just enjoy the wind caused by the speed of the dolphin that was now circling around the pool.

If I wasn't a (former) slaughter, I would have sunk to the bottom of the pool by now. Especially now that I'm not a 17-year-old teenage girl but an eight-year-old child who doesn't even have a trained body.

But suddenly from the two o'clock direction, there was a bullet that shot towards me which made me inevitably have to dodge and direct the dolphin to the other side of the pool using the rope that had been attached.

All the spectators there immediately screamed loudly and ran out of the attraction, except Akemi, Shiho, Sophie, Llysa, Llyca, a man with curly hair and sunglasses, and also a man with brownish skin and blonde ha–wait a minute, they are Matsuda Jinpei and Furuya Rei, right!? What are they doing in Osaka!!!?

ah!!! Don't think about em, I need to stay focused right now. It looks like the bullet that was fired was a sharp bullet that could have torn the surface of my skin, so at least I have to keep making this dolphin move so that I can avoid the bullet.

The bullet was fired again from the eight o'clock direction, I immediately reflexively directed the dolphin to the left so as not to hit the bullet.

While the others just stayed rooted to the spot because they were shocked by the sound of gunshots plus maybe because they saw myself who could dodge the bullet perfectly even though I was just a child. But it seemed Matsuda separated himself from Rei and started calling the police.

"Chino!!!" Akemi and Shino's shouts made me start to lose focus and that left me with a lot of openings, which was very favorable for the sniper.

His shot hit me straight in the back, making me startle and spit blood from my mouth. It looked like my back was bleeding profusely and luckily the bullet didn't hit any vital organs, but just stayed lodged inside my body.