𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢: 𝔟𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔣 𝔞 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰

(     𝔟𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔣 𝔞 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰   )
·:*¨༺  𝖘𝖊𝖆 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗 ༻¨*:·.

(     𝔟𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔣 𝔞 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰   )·:*¨༺  𝖘𝖊𝖆 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗 ༻¨*:·

      the tides raged on as the night became colder by the second

      the tides raged on as the night became colder by the second. rhaenyra only remembers screams, blood and the smell of the ocean when she gave birth to her first born. her only daughter, aemma ii velaryon. who was a product of her and laenor's efforts to stick to their duties as married spouses. for they did love each other, but not in the way a man would love his wife.

      laenor was a man who could not love a woman like rhaenyra in terms of romance. or any women, as a matter of fact. rhaenyra has always been supportive of him, keeping their friendship strong. they did love each other but that love was never romantic. it was familial and platonic.

    for the sake of appeasing the king and the masses, the two have tried to conceive a child together. and after many failed attempts, mostly due to his preference for men, rhaenyra fell pregnant after one drunken night. which, surprisingly, brought the two together even more. strengthening their friendship.

     rhaenyra fell in love with the idea of being a mother and laenor has always wanted a child. one that would look like a true valyrian. so the married couple went on through the pregnancy in glee. her father, king viserys, was ecstatic over the news of his first grandchild while queen alicent was shocked to see that laenor and rhaenyra actually managed to conceive a child.

      laenor wasn't exactly known to have a preference for women and alicent almost thought that rhaenyra produced a bastard. but that thought went into the air once the baby was born.

     "one more push, princess!" the midwife exclaimed, standing in front of rhaenyra's spread out legs. "just one more, the baby's head is almost out!"

     "i'm fucking pushing, you bitch!" rhaenyra yelled through her pain and stress. sweat coated her face, her long white hair laid all around her as more blood coated the sheets of the bed she laid in. god, she wished to never go through this again. "oh gods! this is your fault, laenor!"

     laenor almost laughed as he gripped her left hand. but sensing that she would not take lightly to the situation at hand, he swallowed his chuckle. "my dear, i believe it takes two to have a baby."