Neil Back to India, Nandini's Reactions.

Nandini being unaware that Neil will also join tonight party.

Soon ,Lakshmi joined with her friends and started talking about recent vogue .Nandini also joined them but was not much interested in these talk .Nandini don't no what to talk with these people that's why she just nodding her head in their talks .Nandini looking here and there to find a free space. Suddenly she heard someone calling Neil .Hearing neils name her heart skipped for a moment .she turned back and saw Neil chatting something with his friends .Nandini's heart started beating in maximum speed seeing Neil in Navyblue suit. Nandini got lost in Neil's charm ,who was perfectly looking like ADONIS. Nandini's friends came and took her to other side .But she couldn't moved her eyes from his charm .Nandini took her steps towards Neil. But Lakshmi who is watching Nandini's moves from a corner .Lakshmi went towards Nandini and stooped her from meeting Neil .
Lakshmi called Nandini ,hey nandu.... what are you doing here alone ?come let's go .Nandini with tight smile nodded her head in agreement but burning inside as she couldn't get the chance to meet Neil. But Nandini's gaze is totally on Neil ,her eyes following him from the moment she saw him Neil is going upstairs speaking something over the call .soon Nandini's sister got busy chatting with her friends and soon Nandini got the chance to go and meet Neil. Nandini went upstairs her eyes finding Neil here and there ,Nandini saw him she went towards him and waiting behind him as he was having some conversation .Their conversation broke ,Neil turned back.. he saw Nandini.. he was totally unaware of Nandini's presence .Duo passed soft smile to each other. When did you came here Nandini ??Neil asked her.just few minutes before Nandini replied. For a few minutes they were chatting with each other meanwhile Neil's PA broke there conversation, " Gavi.. sir we could not able to book your morning flight ,sir I tried my best to get but......" It's ok Gavin Neil replied ,check for everything if it's possible .Gavi ok sir .. Neil keep staring at gavi's. Retreating figure.
Nandini was totally confused of what gavi told to Neil a few minutes ago. Nandini asked being confused Are you going somewhere Neil?? Neil ,hmm...,but where ? Nandini asked. I am going back to India Neil replied. Already in London you have so many clients ,now in India also Nandini replied with a chuckle .No, Nandini I am going back to India forever.

How Nandini going to react with Neil's decision.

What will happen next ?

***********************
Thank you.