CHAPTER 3

The rest of the day it was just them watching movies, playing video games and munching on snacks here and there. Since they were on vacation they had the whole time to themselves. And before they knew it was already dark outside. They decided to go eat out since no one was in the mood to cook. They made sure to dress warmly before going out. Jiwoong already had a restaurant in mind so Seobin just followed him.

The bells chimed as the door opened. The owner was cleaning the tables as he spotted the two guests.

“Please have a sit " he immediately welcomed them.

Though this place wasn't a big restaurant, it was mostly famous during winter. It was know for it's speciality which was udon noodles. The owner was also very kind and handsome which is also another reason why that place is always lively.

“Two bowls of udon and one bottle of soju." Jiwoong ordered.

“How did you know this place?" Seobin asked looking around.

“I'm friends with the owner. Well the owner's boyfriend." He said pointing at a certain blonde that was taking an order from another table.

“Their food is really nice. You'll like it. you might even ask for another serving." Seobin laughed.

“Yah hyung I'm not trying to gain weight." He pouted. Their food finally arrived. Jiwoong let Seobin taste the food first to watch his reaction. The younger's face lit up after one bite. He gave Jiwoong a thumbs up before taking another scoop.

“See, I told you." Jiwoong said as he also started eating his. Hot udon with a bottle of soju really hits the spot. Especially during the cold season. The two ended up ordering another serving and ate to their fill.

“Hyung if I gain weight it's your fault." Seobin said as he held his stomach and the other just laughed at him.

Jiwoong asked for the bill since he noticed the younger starting to get a little tipsy. He's such a light weight.

“Hi Jiwoong, long time no see and oh my god Seobin." Holland gasped at the sight of the other.

“Hi." Seobin replied awkwardly

“Are you two on vacation." He asked.

“Yap a little get away." Jiwoong answered.

“Let's talk some other time. My boyfriend is tired let's go Seobin." He paid before getting up. Holland just nodded as he watched Jiwoong fix Seobin's coat.

“WAIT!! BOYFRIEND!?" He finally processed what the other said. Jiwoong just smilled before waving goodbye and walking out the door.

Holland was left standing there in shock.

“What are you staring at?" He finally got back to his senses.

“Guess what. Jiwoong and Seobin are dating." He told Gichan who was now clearing the table the couple were using.

“I wouldn't be shocked. Those two were quite obvious since long ago. I guess they finally realized their feeling for each other" Gichan simply said as he walked passed his still shocked boyfriend.

When Jiwoong and Seobin got home, they immediately freshened up and went to bed. Jiwoong helped dry Seobin's hair and Seobin did the same.

“Hyung… how do you think the fans will react when they find out we are dating." Seobin asked.

“Well I'm sure we're going to get mixed reactions. Are you scared?" Seobin hummed in response. The elder reached for his hand and pulled him closer to his chest.

“I'll be by your side Seobin, we are in this together. okay? " he then placed a soft kiss on the younger's forehead. The latter smilled and nodded.

“Goodnight hyung"

“Goodnight love."

~~~~~~~~
AAAHAHHHHAAA fuck my life 😫. Someone please push me off a cliff