Chapter 2:

I woke up at the crack of dawn, with the note still clutched in my hand and tear marks down my face. I quickly picked the box of the floor and placed it on my  dresser, picking out the note. I pulled my phone out of its charger and checked  the time; 4:00. 

"Oh great," I murmured, pulling the covers over my shoulders and plugging my  headphones in. I  pulled open the note and started to read it.

Clue N1:

By now you know whats happening so I am going to talk you through the  whole of my relationship with you (Obviously not in one note, otherwise  that would be a blummin  long note:) Lets get started:

I remember the first time I ever saw you; it was a Monday cause I  remember having a holiday before, and you were new, which means it was  about 3 years ago. I remember that I was sat with my friends, who at that  time were Saffi and Lulu. We were talking about god know's what; I don't  have that good of a memory lol. And I remember seeing you walk through  that door and freezing. I remember taking in every detail; the clothes  you wore (which were a pair of jeans, a red t shirt, unfastened leather  jacket and van)

I remember watching the way you walked, they way you nervously smiled  and rubbed your hands together. I remember my friends trying to grab my  attention and them failing. From that moment, I think I was in love with you even though, we didn't start dating  until nearly 1 year and a half after. 

Sorry if that was a bit mushy, but it was the truth.

Bye for now Aaron x

Directions: Drive/walk to Alexander's square and look under the bench we  always used  to sit on, and you should find your next letter.

I lied back in bed and thourght; I remembered her sitting there watching me. I  remembered her just watching me as I made my way over to a free table. I  smiled as I clutched the note to my chest. I checked the time again 5:00. I shot  out of bed and pulled on my discarded clothes from yesterday, grabbed my boots and sat down to  write a note  for her. 

Hey mum, 

I guess if you have received this note, I haven't yet returned. Don't worry I haven't  run away, I am on a mission. Pleas can you ring me and tell me to come home if I am  not back by half 7.

Thanks,

Aero xx

I slipped the note on the kitchen counter and silently walked out the house. I walked  through the neighbourhood, heading towards Alexander's park. I walked faster as I  neared it, my footsteps thudding against the deserted streets. I arrived at Alexander's  park, slightly out of breath, but with a small smile on my face. I slowly walked to the  bench, taking the long way around. I saw our bench and my eyes started filling up; our  bench was he one, we painted and placed our initials on. I ran my finger over our  initials 'S&A 2gether 4ever' a few tears escaped my eyes. I gently rubbed them off  before running my hand under the bench. I felt a parcel glued to the bench and I eagerly  pulled it off, seeing my name written on it. I sat down on our bench and slid my finger  under the wrapping; a charm and a letter slipped out.