Part 12

She pushed him on the other side with the full strength . And hold her trousers and jungkook fall on other side

She fastly adjust her trousers and see towards him

Y/n : Sorry sorry

Jungkook :TOday u r dead.

Jungkook get up from the floor and hold her hand and dragged her outside The mall.

He was dragging her like an animal.

Y/n : Stop my legs are -

He throwed the bag in the back seat and her too and take off his belt Infront of her and tied her hand .

Now she was tied on the back seat with his belt.

Jungkook sit on the driving seat and start riding the car on fast speed.

Y/n: I m sorry.

Jungkook : today u r dead for real .just pray from god .

Jungkook reached house and took out her form the back seat and grabbed tht bags which have lingerie and sex toys
And go outside his Mansion

Jungkook shouted

Jungkook: All maids get out right now from the house and tomorrow is holiday no one should come here.

All maids ran outside and left for there house.

Jungkook see towards y/n who was crying mess right now.

Y/n : I a-am s-sorry

He throwed her on couch and locked his Mansion main gate. So she cannot go outside .

jungkook go towards his room and brought a Whip with him .

When he go to his room y/n go towards The kitchen and sit inside the down counter which hide her properly.

Jungkook come down with red eyes.

Jungkook: Ahh okay now my kitten want to play hide and seek with me huh.?

He whimp the whip on the couch which made a loud voice .

Y/n got afraid
He started laughing like a psycho.

Jungkook : don't think today u are safe.

He was whimping the whimp all over where he was going and finding her.

Then he entered kitchen and heard some crying sounds . And understood she is here.
He started whistling and started whimping the belt all over the counter .

Jungkook : come out i know you are here.

Y/n covered her mouth with her small hands .

Jungkook : baby~ i will count till 3 come out where u r hiding come out if u didn't then u know wht am i going to do with you do u remember wht i was doing with that girl in the room i will do it with you too.

Y/n sobbed harder

Jungkook : 1

Y/n thought to come outside .

Jungkook : 2

Y/n opened the door of the counter and come outside .

Jungkook smirked and go towards her .

Jungkook : My good girl !

He said while caressing her face .

Y/n : i a-am s-sorry t-there i d-didn't m-mean t-to-

Jungkook : i know stop crying .

Y/n : please l-l

Jungkook : no doll u r caged up with me for your whole life .