Chapter 15: The Sacrifice of Ulol

As the remnants of Jabol Ta stood in the aftermath of their devastating defeat, a glimmer of hope flickered in the form of Ulol, the God of Knowledge. Despite the injuries sustained from Jabol's brutal punch, Ulol refused to yield to despair. Determined to turn the tide of the battle, he tapped into his vast well of knowledge and unleashed a tremendous display of power.

With unparalleled mastery, Ulol summoned forth a sun nuclear bomb—a weapon of unimaginable destruction capable of eradicating even the mightiest of foes. The sheer magnitude of this display left Jabol momentarily astonished, unable to comprehend the depth of power that Ulol possessed.

However, Jabol's hunger for power knew no bounds. In a desperate act, he absorbed the entirety of the nuclear bomb, greedily consuming its energy as if it were a meager morsel. The blast that was meant to vanquish him instead became the source of his insidious might.

Charged with newfound power, Jabol surged forward with incredible speed, closing the distance between him and Ulol in a blink of an eye. Without mercy, he unleashed a rapid barrage of punches upon the god, each strike landing with devastating force. Ulol's bones shattered under the relentless onslaught, his body unable to withstand the overwhelming power wielded by Jabol.

Even the innate regenerative abilities of a god proved futile in the face of such devastating destruction. Ulol, once a beacon of wisdom and knowledge, now lay broken and lifeless, his sacrifice echoing through the realms.

Ulol, fueled by his indomitable spirit and boundless power, defied all expectations. He took hold of Jabol and transported both of them to a realm known as noka—a dimension of emptiness and darkness. In this realm, devoid of any trace of life, Ulol channeled the essence of existence itself.

Harnessing the combined energy of all the realms and harnessing an astounding 88% of the sun's power, Ulol initiated a self-destruct sequence. The life force of countless beings coursed through him, and he unleashed a cataclysmic explosion that consumed everything in its path. The realm of noka was obliterated, and Jabol, trapped within Ulol's grip, met his ultimate demise.

In this final act of sacrifice, Ulol's name would be forever remembered as a beacon of unwavering determination and boundless power. The realms would mourn the loss of the God of Knowledge, but his sacrifice ensured that peace would be restored. The tale of Ulol's heroism would echo through the ages, inspiring future generations to rise against tyranny and never falter in the face of darkness.