INTRODUCTION

Welcome welcome! It's lovely to see you here joining in on the Harry obsession train.

This is a book of one shots. They'll mainly be a lot of ideas that I don't plan on making into full stories, but absolutely want to write them regardless. Some may have 2 parts depending on how they go.

This will be an 18+ book! It is not at all appropriate for readers that are not of age and will occasionally include a lot of full on/controversial topics. By no means can I stop anyone from reading, but please do not read if you are underage.

Warnings will be placed at the start of each chapter detailing what is to come. If there is something that you are not comfortable reading, then please skip over it :)

I'm open to taking suggestions from anyone about one shots that you would like to read as well! I can't make any promises, but I can try to do my best. So far, I have quite a lot planned already so you'll definitely be fed all sorts of stories!

I don't have an update schedule for this - a lot of it will be at random times when I am not writing my other stories or have the spare time. I hope that the updates aren't too far apart, but my priority is writing the other stories that I currently have up :)

I've also made edits to 'Born To Sin' which was the only one shot I had published before I took this down for editing. If you'd like to reread, little bits and pieces have been changed/added into the story.

I do have a Twitter if you want to follow me there, however, I am not using the platform as much anymore. I try to keep info for updates consistent on there, but expect for them to come from WP first.

My @ is hunnybabystyles on Twitter.

See you soon!
Love, A.