BORN TO SIN

15,788 words

15,788 words.

Warnings: loss of virginity, praise kink, hair pulling, squirting, teaching of sexual acts, exhibitionism, edging and cockwarming.

Some of you would think that this would be a story of; the bad girl meets the innocent boy, and she changes her ways for him. However, only half of that was true.

Xanthie had grown up in this small town and it was all she had ever known. The big city was only a 2 hour drive away from where she lived, and she had been there countless times before, but for some reason, she could never bring herself to leave her hometown.

A town that had a population of no more than 5000 people. Everyone knew everyone and they were all aware of your business. If you started dating someone new, if you had gone to buy flowers one morning - hell, even if you were on your goddamn period, the entire town seemed to be aware of it.

It was both a blessing and a curse.

A blessing to be in tune with everything that was happening around you, but a curse to know that nothing could ever be left private for long.

When the Styles moved to town due to their father becoming the new Pastor of the Church - they were the talk of the town. More specifically, Mr and Mrs Styles' son Harry, was the talk of the town.

They moved 6 months ago, and everyone immediately fell in love with their family. They were the spitting image of the perfect household. Attended Church every Sunday, father was the pastor, mother was a school teacher, and Harry was the good guy who did as he was told - no questions asked.

He was a good boy, that much was obvious.

His life revolved around the bible and staying "pure" in God's eyes. He had been raised to believe that sex before marriage was the ultimate sin, and it was his family's one rule to ensure that he'd remain pure enough to enter the gates of Heaven when the time came.

Xanthie thought it was all a load of bullshit.

She never believed in a higher power, or that you doing something pleasurable could be considered a sin. If indulging in sexual acts of any kind determined whether or not you "gained entry" through the gates of heaven, then Xanthie would be truly and utterly fucked.

She believed that even if there was a heaven or a hell, that she'd be given a one-way ticket straight down to the depths of darkness for all that she had taken part of so far in her life.

Harry had been a sight for sore eyes if Xanthie had ever seen one.

She had heard the rumours and had seen him up close plenty of times to know that they must have been true. He had plenty of female attention when they first moved, and he had many that tried their absolute hardest to score a date with him. He had attended a few, but they all seemed to end when they'd kiss him and gestured that they wanted more from him.