A Doll and The Swordsman

"Lunch is ready!" Sanji shouted out a call for the other crew members to gather around in the kitchen to eat there lunch. Luffy of course being the first one there with the others following after him Sanji checked if everyone was there. He thought everyone was there till he remembered he had a nakama called Zoro. "Oi Luffy." Luffy turned his head around to face his cook with drool running down his chin "Can ya call Marimo?" Sanji politely asked "Sure!" Luffy happily agreed grinning widely. Luffy got up and went out the room... "Quickly before he gets back gather up all the food you can!" Ussop whispered yelled and everyone did as he said.

Walking around the Sunny he look for his sleeping Swordsman. Going at the mens quarters he saw Zoro lying on the couch. "Hey Zoro!" Luffy said enthusiastically walking over to him. till he stopped as he saw Zoro sleeping with a terribly sewed doll of Luffy which he probably hides in his haramaki. Luffy pouting a bit and furrowing his eyebrows he went over to Zoro and grabbed the doll. He threw it over to the corner and said "I'm sorry but I don't share." And he walked to Zoro and made cuddled himself with Zoro and push his head at Zoros chest.

"Hey guys why is Luffy taking so long?" Ussop ask "I don't know.. it's un usual for him to take this long when he's just calling someone for lunch" Nami said "Maybe we should check on him?" Robin said while reading a book and drinking her juice Sanji gave her "Great idea Robin-San! Let's go now!" Sanji said with hearts in his eyes. They all went out to check for Luffy. They looked around the boat till they went to the mens quarters to see. Zoro hugging Luffy while Luffy wrapped his arms around Zoro with his head buried in Zoros chest both are sleeping. All the crew members stood there in awe while Nami quickly took out her camera to take pictures. Chopper tilted his head as he was confused as of why everyone was saying 'Aw' and Sanji just made an annoyed face thinking "how dare Marimo make the ladies wait just for us to find him sleeping with Captain? Now the foods cold!" Everyone eventually left leaving the duo alone. "You sure you don't wanna eat?" Zoro asked Luffy "Yeah! Nothing beats cuddling with Zoro!" Zoro made a disbelief face as it was abnormal for Luffy to ever refuse food. "If you say so then." Zoro kissed Luffy on his forehead and they went back to "sleeping"

Hey sorry if this is bad! I didn't really have any Idea on how to end it so yeah!