Part 3: Chapter 12

Sebastian's pov

"Okay so you go through and just check on her for me." She opened a door facing the front door. "I'll give you five minutes. Check on her. Make sure Cerus didn't put anything in the cottage and get out."

I walked through straightening out my shirt. I smiled at her as she eyed my holster. "Give me that. You'll break her."

I rolled his eyes letting out a sigh and undoing the small strap on my shoulder while smiling and making sure i made eye contact with my wife. Ava tried her best to not look at me and blush as i handed her the holster. "You're jealous." I hummed flirtatiously.

"Alright, shut up." She handed me just my wand back. "Have fun.... But not too much."

I chuckled as i went and leaned on the doorway frame before knocking on the door. I peeked over my shoulder and winked at Ava as she shut the door leaving me alone.

I heard Ava's recognizable foot steps coming up to the door. She opened the door and peeked out before her face turned bright red as she looked up at me. "I'm sorry." I said as sweet as possible. "I know it's a big night for the two of us but I just wanted to check in on the kids."

The young Ava didn't say anything. She just stood there with her jaw dropped as she looked me up and down. I felt a little bit like a piece of meat but I also kind of liked it.

"My love, the kids are down, I probably have wine hidden..." the younger Sebastian walked up behind her and stopped talking as he saw who was standing there. He looked back and forth between us before I finally leaned forward and with one finger gently closed her jaw for her.

"Sebastian I take it." I smirked at him before letting myself in.

"How did you get here?" Ava asked me.

"Ava dropped me off."

"Should we get the kids?"

"No... i can't take them yet. Soon but not yet. They are okay though. Is Eleazar okay? He Can be..." i moved my hand back and forth. "Extra. He's like his mom honestly."

"Uh.. I'm slightly offended by that but they are fine. El is.. slightly traumatized." Her face was still bright red making me crush on my own wife.

"Who wouldn't be." I looked at the stuff on our bookshelf. Cute photos of us. And all of Ava's French book. "Cerus is batshit crazy and pissed of at you."

I looked around the cottage a bit more kind of just looking at everything. I finally got to the tree and looked at all the empty gift boxes. "Why are there so many?" I whispered. "I didn't remember this many..." I whispered.

"Marc...he found out they were here."

I shrugged continued to stare at the boxes not making any reaction. Sebastian was holding her hand tightly making me smile.

"We are so cute." I chuckled.

Sebastian cleared his throat, "so you just came to stand in our living room and ask about the kids?"

"Yup, also check on Ava. Since her neck was almost broken in half." I crossed the room and lifted her chin gently making her face go red again. I was trying so hard not to blush myself.

As I examined the now almost invisible bruise on her neck my eyes flickered up to her face quickly making me smirked, "calm down Avs' I'm a married man."

The younger Sebastian quickly moved ava back a couple steps as i held my hands up innocently. "I really don't know how to feel right now this is confusing." Sebastian admitted making me laugh.

"Yeah, being jealous of yourself can be weird."

"I'm not jealous-"

"Any way, your neck is healing really well. We noticed that when Cerus causes an injury we can't heal it with magic. Even Ava's magic is useless.. especially since she isn't..." I snapped my mouth shut as if to force myself to stop talking.

"Since She what?" Ava asked catching on quickly. Merlin, I love her.

"Ah nothin, don't worry about it little Avs'" i gave her a smile but I knew it was bad. "There is one more
Reason I'm here." My Ava wasn't here to stop me. "Ooh. Right on time."

I walked out the front door taking my wand out. I waited listening to the two of them wait behind me patiently. It was dark. Then I heard the magic building nearby.

"There you are." I whispered as fire suddenly shot out of the darkness towards the house. "Maxima Protego." I called making a giant barrier appear protecting the whole house. Ava would be so proud of me right now.

"Im so strong in the future." I hear the younger Sebastian whispered to the Ava. "My máxima protego would not look like this right now." Fuck yeah I look cool right now.

"Accio!" I yelled making who ever shot the fire float towards us quickly. "I knew it would be you."

"I'm not actually surprised either." I heard Ava mumbled watching Rebecca struggle to break free. "Kiss didn't work so you gotta burn my house."

"You're a traitor." She hissed. "You took out our leader so we will end you."

"Your first mistake was making Laurent your leader." Ava sighed.

I darkly chuckled, "I can take care of this one for you then I'll head back."

"I want to." Both of them poured.

"Avs' save your anger. You'll need it soon. And I've been waiting for this."

"What does that mean?" She asked.

All i could do was give her a sad smile, "you got this kid." I turned and looked at Rebecca still floating above us. "I will warn you," I said to her. "You won't be surviving."

"Let me go this once you stupid auror!" She yelled in a feral tone.

I looked around and made sure no one was around before silently casting the killing curse. The green light hit Rebecca and her body fell lifeless to the floor.

"Did you Just..." Sebastian asked.

I shrugged. "Like you wouldn't. She was literally on her way to kill your wife and your future kids."

"Are they working with Cerus? Or.." ava began to ask.

"Or are they just a whole other group of people trying to kill Ava Sallow? Unfortunately they aren't working together. Cerus wasn't supposed to come back here. He only shows up a few months ago for us. But now our memories are getting all messed up about what happens."

"So you two are kinda useless?" Sebastian said to me making my eyes wide.. I don't think he realizase he said it out loud until I turned to look at them as I picked up Rebecca's body. "I mean.."

"I get what you mean. We aren't even supposed to talk. We are breaking a lot of rules but that's not anything new with us."  I moved the body a bit. "I'm gonna take this with me. Easier to hide in the future."

As if on que a door was appeared with my lovely Ava standing on the other side. Her eyes got wide when she saw me walking through with a body. "Sebastian... I forgot about this..." she mumbled in disbelief.

"What? It was on the way." She rolled her eyes and glanced at them still standing in the doorway.

"Oo.. we are so cute." She whispered to me.

"That's what I said." I put Rebecca's body down and touched the Ava's arm softly. "We have to close it, love."

Ava sighed, "I know. Good luck, I'll be back for them soon I promise." She smiled at the other Ava and gave them a small wave as the doorway shut leaving us alone. Her smile dropped as she looked at Rebecca's body. "You are unbelievable."

"I will hide this. I assume the kraken might take it." I grinned.

"Did you think you looked cool still?"

"I did." I tried to kiss her and she pushed me back.

"Dispose of the body. Dude.." she tried not to laugh as she walked back in the cottage leaving me with the body.

______
It's concert night. No more for today!