Chapter 18

She drives Dylan to the place she considers his home and drives away.

 He looks at her car as she drives away.

 "Did I do anything wrong?" He asked himself but shakes his head minutes later.

 "I didn't. She only asked me some questions." He answered. "But wait, I told her every truth she would like to hear from my mouth but why doesn't she want to date the man?" He asked himself.

 He continue walking but falls almost getting to his house.

 "Damn it. The ladies are all staring at me." He said to himself getting up.

 He turn back to look at some ladies admiring him and shout.

 "I am not your type." He says and continues walking home.

 "I made my early morning food." He said to himself as he was feeling sleepy. "Did they by any means add some tablet to my drink and the restaurant?" He asked himself trying to keep his eyes open as he walked.

 Minutes later, he got to the door of his house but could hardly see it so he placed a hand on the door and reached for his key.

 Seeing his key, he opened the door and went to his couch and slept there.

 The powder which Carl had put into his drink was not only meant for letting the truth out but it could be used whenever a person would like to sleep in the next one hour.

...

 "I hope he has reached his home?" Carl thought sitting on her couch.

 Melinda, a worker of hers walked up to her.

 "Miss." Melinda called.

 Carl looked at Melinda and smiled.

 "Have any idea on how Kamela is?" She asked.

 "Yes Miss. She is still in the hospital." Melinda say and Carl nods.

 "Alright. Have any idea where it is located?" Carl asked.

 "Yes Miss. It is located behind Armsbroge shop." Melinda said.

 "Alright, I guess I need to go now." Carl said picking up her car key.

 She needs to be a good boss to all of them and looking after them was her priority. She has to follow her parents step.

 They have taught her to care for the maids and she is not going to do anything that is against what they have taught her.

 She walked into her car and drove off to the hospital.

 Getting to the hospital, she drives to the packing lot in order to pack her car after which she gets down and lock her car then walks to the hospital.

 She is scanned by the monitor before let in.

 "Good day, I am here to visit Kamela Brooke." She says.

 "Are you related to her?" The lady asked.

 "No, but she works for me." Carl said.

 "Have any proof?" The lady asked.

 Carl dips her hand in her bag and brings out a file which had Kamela's name, picture and work in Carl's house.

 After seeing this, the lady gives Carl a card to fill which she does then the lady gives her a small pass and gives her the direction of the room Kamela is in.

 Kamela smiled immediately Carl entered her room.

 "Thanks for checking up on me, Miss." She said and Carl nodded pulling a chair to her side.