episode 2: rude bastard

Disclaimer

This is completely a work of fiction. Any resemblance to true events are a pure coincidence. Also I am not a professional in writing these, i am just writing whatever info I have got from kdramas and other stuff. There might be some mistakes that i am not aware of that how a company actually runs because i have no real experience so please pardon me. Enjoy this fanfiction with a open mind and you are welcome for any criticism, just not hate.
Now let's enjoy episode 2!!
_____________________________________

[Y/N POV]

I was getting ready for work, i took a long shower, put on minimal makeup and was trying to find an appropriate outfit to wear.

After i chose my outfit i quickly changed and went downstairs for breakfast.

Jin already left because he had some urgent meeting at the office so he told me to go alone, which was not a problem as I knew the way already.

           This is what I looked like

I was very close to the office when I saw a convenience store.

I really wanted ice cream because it was my comfort food and stress reliever and at that moment I was really stressed so I went in and got myself an ice cream.

When I was coming out, i bumped into a man very hard and fell to the ground.

The suprising thing was, he didn't even help me get up! He just walked past like nothing had happened. Like have some manners atleast!

I quickly got up and confronted the person, he was looking at the snacks section.

"Hey mister don't you have eyes or something?" He turned around and oh my god, he literally looked like a fictional character coming alive.

He spoke with a cold tone, "miss, i think you should see where you're walking instead of blaming others".

I was literally taken aback by his beauty that I almost didn't hear what he said.