Happy couples to be found.

Previously,

Isabella's P.O.V

As Sky and Rosie pulled away I released a sigh. Veronica nudged my shoulder and smirked at me.

I looked at her in defeat, "What's the use. She is still too far."

Zoe invited everyone to her house for a sleepover after school. We were all sitting in a sort of large room, the size of a literal football court. Bluebell Underwood and Lucia Markowitz decided to join us. We shut the boys away to have our own privacy. Pretty sure the boys are "hanging out" too.
"So....." Rose started. "Since we're starting a band, how about we play truth or dare?"

After a bit (read; lot) of convincing, the game finally began.
"'Kay, Who's first?" Rosie asked.
"Since you suggested it, you go first." I replied.
"'Kay!" Rosie smile widened. She looked so adorable. No I know why Alex was crushing on her for 11 years!
"Truth or dare...." Rosie scanned the room and her eyes landed on me! "Isa!"

"Please no." Everyone stared at me. "Fine. Dare. I will not break the Stoll legacy." (A/N Pun intended)

Rosie smirked. Oh ohh. If she says-

"I dare you to kiss your crush for 5 secs on the lips."

I sigh as I blush deep red.
Since she was standing, I walk towards Sky Grace and kiss her.

I hear a few gasps and a high five from whom I guess are Rosie and Vi.

As I pull away I say, "I'm soo sorry." to a shocked Sky.

Before I could react Sky suddenly put her hands around my waist and pulled me to collide our lips again. This time everyone cheered and I felt a thousand butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

May 8th 2032, Saturday.

Zoe's P.O.V.

The Stolls invited us over per request. And by us I mean me, Rose and Sky. Apparently they needed help with some study material. There were a few problems with this request though;
                     1} Both Rose and Sky are dating two of the Stolls. So I will have to fifth wheel.

                     2} I have a huge crush on Micheal Stoll, the second Stoll quadruplet.

                     3} Rose and Sky know about my crush and I swear if those two do something about                                          it.....

Rose knocks on the door and Isabella answered. "Oh!" She beamed at us. "Come, come." She opens the door wider and lets us in. She leads us to a sort of huge room where there is a huge table with about 15 or so chairs and a smartboard on the wall. A few bookshelves filled the room. And of course they were occupied with various types of potted plants. Winces of various flowers seemed to run along the whole house. Alexander and Micheal seemed like they were having a heated conversation. "Just suck up ask her out, dude!" Alexander said and Isabella cleared her throat to get the boys' attention. 

They both looked at us. 

"This still going on?" Isabella asked. 

"Wha-" Isabella interrupted Rose and said, "Micheal is too shy to ask out his crush."

I suddenly felt my heart drop. Micheal has a crush? I was very sure that it wasn't me. But a little part of me suggested- No! I refuse to get my hopes up, just to get them crushed. I've seen it a million times. I will not let it happen to me.

"Yeah," Isabella said. "This has been going on for a while now."

Rose rolled her eyes. "At this rate, she'll be already taken by the time you get enough confidence to ask her out."

"Can we please start a lesson or something." Micheal asked.

I had to teach Chemistry after Rose's Mathematics session which was after Sky's Music session. 

At approximately 6pm a loud noise of chattering voices came from outside. The older Stolls came from work, Sarina was with her dad Connor Stoll for 'Take-Your-Daughter-To-Work-Day' and Veronica came back from shopping (read; dating Skylar).

When Katie Gardner saw us she asked us to stay over as gratitude for our help with the lessons.

We thanked her (well mostly Isabella and Alexander) and went to the 'Stoll Quadruplets' Shared Room' as it stated  on the door in very bad handwriting. 

In the room there were two bunk beds and quite a mess.

"Sorry," Isabella and to our shocked faces. "It normally isn't such a mess but it's Aaron's cleaning week so...."

Curiosity got the best of me. "Aaron's cleaning week?"

"Yeah," Alexander replied. "4 weeks per month, 1 kid per week."

Rose looped her hand around Alexander's arm. "Would have been better said differently but I digress."

"So," Isabella paused, taking our attention towards herself.

"Rose on Alex's bunk, huh? Try not to make me an aunt too fast." She nodded towards Rose. 

The couple began to blush while the rest of us giggled and chuckled at the comment.

A beet root Alexander said, "Well you and Sky might want to slow down too."

"At least the two of us can't get the other pregnant." She snapped back.

I cleared my throat and everyone directed their attention towards me suddenly.

"Can you guys settle this later? Where would I stay though....." I whispered the last part nervously. 

Isabella said, "With Micheal of course." Like it was obvious.

I stammered. "W-what?" Micheal looked a bit down at that?

"Well it's either that or Aaron...."

"Nevermind." I mumbled with a slight blush creeping up my face.

I swear this is a set up.

And done! A new chapter. Please let me know what you guys think. I am very sorry for the late updates btw. I seriously wish I could post faster but school forbids my life. *sighs* 

So, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. As always, vote, comment and follow if you haven't. And until next time, Adiós!  

 P.S. - Please check out the Character Infor Chapter too...... I could really use some help.

Once again thanking @Multifandom_Queen5 for this amazing idea!