Chapter 1

She came back to Cannes again. It had been two years since her last appearance here. And so much had changed.

This time she came here alone, and she would came back alone, but that was not what was important.

More important to her as an actress was the fact that this time she would not be walking down the blue carpet of the amfAR fundraiser, but on the real red carpet of the film festival.

That made the process of getting ready even more exciting, her fingers trembled with emotion, and her heart wanted to jump out of her chest.

Of course, she tried to convince herself that at least  it would be nice to at least  calm down the trembling in her hands, or else the journalists would write that it was because of some drugs, but it was still bad.

She had chosen navy blue as her color for this festival. She did not lie in her interview two years ago here in Cannes that it was her favorite color. She felt confident in it, so when her stylist asked her what her color she would like to choose, Hande didn't hesitate to call navy blue.

She wore one of those minidresses to a party yesterday, and then spent the morning reading fans' tweets about how well it suited her. And, of course, she couldn't help but notice the comments that said this color suited her not only in her clothes, but also in a man. She couldn't even think that anyone would remember exactly which man she had once associated with that color.

And now she planned to appear again in blue, but in a chic maxi.

The mini mentioned above