(DNF) Worshipping Woes Part Two

"George.", Dream whispered into the man's ear and brushed his lips against it until he giggled and pushed him away.
"What?", he asked, trying to sound as annoyed as possible. Dream only laughed and peppered his face with kisses.
"I love you so much.".

They were cuddled up in bed together in the warm morning light, naked. The night before they had explored Dream's hidden kink and had fallen asleep wrapped together.
"I think I have more kinks to tell you about.", Dream murmured against George's neck and pulled him in closer.
"Like what?".
"I think it's you. I think you're my kink.". George scoffed and pretended to pull away. "Stay still.", he said, huffing in amusement and nipping George's neck to make him squeak. "Can I worship you more?".
"Dream, I barely survived that.", George blushed. Memories from the night before flooded back; George writhing and shaking with laughter as Dream got off on tickling him senseless. That devious mouth on his toes and soles driving him mad. He scrunched his toes just thinking about it.
"I want to worship a different part of you.". Dream rolled on top of George and lifted his arm up, pressing it softly against the bed above his head. George gasped and shoved at Dream's chest.
"Hey!! Dream!!", he squeaked in panic.

Dream dragged a finger lightly down the slightly sweaty patch of skin and hair under George's arm. The man squealed.
"Oh, come on.", he smirked.
"Dream you can't!!".
"Please? I'll go so soft on you baby.", he said slowly, widening his eyes and batting his eyelashes. George groaned. Dream leaned down and captured his lips in a kiss. With the slow loving movement, George melted. "Come on, baby.", he murmured against the lips. He released his arm and pressed his big fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp slowly as he kissed him stupid. George only whimpered and wrapped himself around Dream, helpless to the love. "You know I'll take care of you.", the sweet words were spoken right into sweet lips.

Always so helpless.

~•~

"George!", Dream gasped in surprise.
"I know I know, just shut up.".
"But you-".
"I know! Shut up.". They stared at each other. George was on his back with his arms folded behind his head, baring his now bare underarms to Dream. Since the morning he had apparently shaved or waxed them.
"You're so pretty.", Dream whispered, blooming a blush on George's cheeks.
"Shut up.", he hissed back, humiliated.

George was in just his little boxers, squirming under Dream who was completely naked. His large member was definitely interested, but mostly just still against George's stomach,
"How did I get so lucky?", Dream asked, his voice filled with wonder. George squeezed his eyes shut. Dream fluttered his fingertips across the open underarms and George jumped.
"Oh fuck, how am I going to do this?".
"They are so soft...", Dream murmured, entranced. He trailed the very tips of his fingers against the area and George broke into shaky giggles. "They are so soft and pretty...". George huffed and giggled into the air, dropping his head back as he squirmed. "Are you wearing deodorant?".
"N-no, I just shaved them and showered. Is that good?".

Dream startled him by diving down quickly and shoving his face into his left underarm. George tensed and burst out laughing as Dream grabbed him and snuffled directly into the sensitive area.
"Dream! Dream!!!", he cried and shoved at him helplessly. There was a large hand on his forearm keeping his arm straight up and still, and another one pressing his chest down to the bed to keep him in place. "That tickles!!!", he squealed. Dream was sniffing obnoxiously right into the sensitive skin. George dropped his head back and laughed, squirming wildly. "Dreeeam!!". But, the other man only nuzzled his nose and lips against the skin, inhaling loudly and then sniffing it quickly. George squealed and kicked his legs out. "Stop being a freak!!!".

He gasped out loudly when Dream finally pulled away. He was practically shaking from the strange attack.
"You smell good.", Dream said with a deadly grin. Clearly, just messing around.
"You said you would worship me! You're just torturing me!".
"Nono baby, this is worship. Here.", he shook his head and dove back down to the open armpit again. George squeaked in fear at the movement, trying and failing to break free from Dream's grip. A sloppy open mouth kiss was pressed right in the middle of the sensitive area, drawing hysterical giggles from the small man.
"Noo!", he cried. A warm tongue pressed into the skin and soon was exploring.
"You taste so good baby...", Dream murmured into the skin and dragged his open mouth across it. George was beside himself with giggles. "Mmmm so good...". The noises were vulgar; Dream moaning as he sloppily kissed all inside the ticklish and defenseless underarm.
"Dream...", he whined through his giggles.
"Yeah baby, stay just like that. Keep squirming.", Dream murmured. George gasped at the words, realizing what was going on. Dream's hard heat was trapped between their stomachs as he bent down to deliver the affectionate torture.

Dream moaned as he jerked his hips into the feeling and lovingly moved his mouth against the skin. George was making the prettiest noises for him, just whimpering and giggling. It was a dizzying mix of George being a toy, but also a thing to be worshiped. Used, but appreciated. Every swipe of his tongue was bringing forward the most precious squeals and Dream didn't know how to stop. His senses were filled with George and love. It felt so good. So fucking...

Dream sat up suddenly, panting. His arousal twitched desperately in the open air, no longer stimulated and not able to finish. George went limp, only letting out a trail of little giggles.
"That was crazy. You're so crazy today....", he whined. Dream smiled at him, a little dazed. He hadn't meant to start humping him like a bad dog and his head was swimming with how close to orgasm he had gotten.
"I'm just a little obsessed with you George.".
"I know.".

He let go of his arm and grabbed the other, pinning it straight up to the bed and peppering kisses down it. George burst into giggles,
"No no! We are done!!". But, Dream only shook his head and started peppering the kisses right into the open underarm. George squeaked and kicked at the bed for a few seconds, then tried to shove him away. This only got his wrist snatched and pinned like the other. "Dream!". He was only shushed. Effortlessly, Dream passed the newly secured wrist into his other hand and pinned them in place with only one. The devious hand trailed down the arm and right into the other armpit, teasing into it. George squealed and bucked.
"Are you going to be good or bad?", Dream let his lips brush against the sensitive skin.
"You're an idiot!".
"I'm either going to pleasure you or torture you. Either way, I'm going to get off. Which do you prefer?". George gasped at the words. Dream's fingers came to life in the other armpit, suddenly tickling him fast,
"No! Please!", George cried and burst out laughing. It was like electricity shooting through his body and making him convulse. "Okay!! Okay pleasure!!".
"Good boy.", he coo'ed.

The evil hand danced down his small chest and found a sensitive bud perked to attention.
"Such a good boy for me...", he whispered and started to gently play with the bud. George whimpered and arched into the touch. He got to enjoy it for a full five seconds before there was a ticklish brush of lips against his open armpit again. He jolted a little, soft giggles pouring from his lips as the sensations twirled into a confusing mix inside of him.

Dream groaned in appreciation at his movement, slowly rocking his hips against him. His pulsing arousal was pinned between their stomachs. His large hand molded to the side of his chest and his thumb caught his nipple, wiggling it fast. George keened, overwhelmed with all the touch. A few squeaks escaped him as Dream pressed sloppy open mouth kisses against his open underarm.
"So good baby...just like that...", he murmured as he grinded against him, dragging his tongue across the sensitive skin. Sneaky fingers abandoned his nipple and crawled back up to his other armpit.
"Dream!", he whined and burst into giggles.

George dropped his head back against the pillow and writhed, sweet little hysterical giggles pouring out of him as he was used. Dream panted and moaned against the armpit, kissing it hungrily. His hand teased gently at the skin of the other, fingertips just barely touching and driving George completely mad. George's wrists were pinned above his head and he was completely helpless. Between them, Dream was hard and pulsing as he used the friction between them to get off.

It wasn't long before he lost himself in the pleasure. A small mess exploded between them and Dream whined into the wet armpit.
"I love you...oh I love you so much...fuck...", he whimpered, breathless from his finish.
"Such a freak.", George shook his head with a giggle. Dream sat up and they both stared down at George's stomach.