9★

"listen to me, I don't wannaaaa I don't really wanna go!! I don't wanna gooo!" Matthew sang to wake me up. 

I rolled over , pushing my face into the pillow as I felt an hard slap on my ass I sat up and frowned at him. "igh I'm sorry, but breakfast is ready if you hungry." he said as I nodded and got up. "let me brush my teeth first, mkay?" I said as he nodded and left the room.

I went into the bathroom grabbing my toothbrush and ran it under hot water and squeezed toothpaste on it. I started to brush my teeth and tongue. I washed my face and put my hair back in a low bun. I walked downstairs pulling my boxers up. "I burnt the bacon on accident.. but other than that everything is good." he said as I looked around the room and saw camrin, my ex. "hey camrin.." I said awkwardly and walked over to Matthew. "what the fuck is he doing here ?" I whispered 

"he came over upstairswithout even asking, fuck you want me to do" he said a as I made my plate. I sat down at the table and tried not to make conversation with him but he had to talk to me. "so, asia remember when you took me to court? yea the case isn't closed and they want us to go today. they told me they couldn't reach you." he said. I swallowed my food and stared at him. "what? no they said the case was closed because they had not evidence that you had been abusive.." I said and made a questioning face towards him. "exactly. because you tried to protect me and they want to investigate more because of my record." he said with more anger in his voice. "calm down bro" mabu said as I looked at him and mouthed thank you. "ight , chill nigga" camrin said and I replied. "okay lets go then. I still have the pictures camrin and I can show it to them. don't test me" I said and got up walking over to Matthew grabbing his hand and going upstairs. "shake the bed please" I said clearing my throat. "okay.." he said making the bed shake as I started to moan and scream Matthews name. "Asia what are you doing?" he said as I stopped .

"trying to get him to leave" and I continued to moan and I heard the front door slam. Matthew stopped and I sat on the bed sighing. "I'm not going to court." I said and laid on his stomach. he rubbed my tummy and said , "you don't got to mama. we can stay home as  long as you want ." I smiled getting up and sat on his lap while he was laying down. "oh you being freakyy" he said as I giggled and kissed him.

★later on★  

*KNOCK, KNOCK* I got up since mabu was sleep. I went downstairs and opened the door to see camrin ,again. "oh my gosh what now."I groaned and he smiled. " c'mon get dressed so we can go to court. " he said looking at me up nd down licking his lips and smiling. "stop blu. okay you can sit on the couch just wait there." I said mugging him and going back upstairs. 

★CAMRIN POV★

God damn.. She was looking good without me. I hate to see that. Asia has always needed me in the past I guess she just need some of my dick to straighten her up. I'm really hoping judge don't do too much. Either way. I'm ending up in jail tonight. and before I do I'm gone get some pussy I promise.

★ASIA POV★ 

I put some cargo shorts on with mabu beige hoodie and put my grey dunks on and ran downstairs. "igh lessgo hoe" I said to him and walked outside and sat in his car . he got in the driver seat and pulled off heading to court. he put his hand on my thigh and I moved it jumping at him . "stop bitch. ion want you no more" I moved and put my head down as he pulled into a burnt down gas station. "what we doin here?" I asked as he pulled my hands down and put them behind my back. "move camrin! " he pulled my shorts down as I tried to kick him he managed to pull my underwear down and his pants. he put his business inside of mine and I screamed and bit his neck and kicked his stomach and pulled my shorts up running out the car and into the nearest store.

★★★★★★★★★

idkk... what gone happen...?