chapter 16

Dawn pov
After what happened put side we got to class being a little late but Jeremy made the perfect lie and the teacher belived it we all almost Burst out laughing but we were able to stop.
But of course class being class it was boring but it strangely went by fast and soon we are at lunch.
We all grabbed a tray and topped it with food but of course Cody paid for me.
*roles eyes*
We sit down and just converse with each other when James speaks up and says "so how long have you two been mates?" All of us choke on what ever we were eating or drinking.
"H-how do you know?" I ask.
He smirks then say "how about one of you take a big wif" then Cody takes one and his eyes widen "your all werewolves, you belong to this pack dint you" they nod then he says "are you going to tell your alpha" then kyle says "No he's focusing on his run away luna" then I turn around and see cleo
"Hey cleo come here" I say while waving at her she comes over and sits between me and Kasey and while looking at me she says "so you moved on fast but that's expected when werewolves find their mates" we all choke and then I say "how do you know about them? Wait are you one?" I ask and she chuckles then says "No but let's just say I hunt" Then Cody growls "Oh save it wolfie and yes I was the hunter on you land a couple days ago by the way you can thank me now" he scuffs then says "why would thank you, you could've hurt my pack" then she says "I took out two newborn vampires they would've been a bigger problem" then James says "so luna when are you going to accept alpha" we all sit there shocked then she says "probly not for a while I have a lot on plate"
"Like what, killing?" Says
She glares at him then says "No like living on my own, paying for my apartment, running from a guy that wants me dead, running from my mate, dealing with my best freind that hate my guts, still dealing with my family's death, and....oh ya today is mothers day...and guess what u don't have" she slightly starts to tear up and then continues "a mother, that's what I'm dealing with not killing, jackass"
She then storms out and me, Kasey, James, Kyle, and Mac look at Max.
Well glare at him.
And we all stand up. Kasey and me both hit Max upside the head and we all rush out of the cafeteria and look for Cleo
We end up ditching the rest of our classes looking for Cleo but end up with no such luck.
When school gets out we get to the front and we all just stand there.
Then arms rap around me from behind and I feel sparks.
I turn around and see Cody.
I smile then say "Hey um I have to go some where for a a while umm I'll be home right after"
"No your not going anywhere with out me" he says
"Cody she needs this" says Kasey he's about to say something but she gives him a look and take that as my opportunity to get on my board and make my way to the cemetery
I get there quickly and I kneel in front of my mom's grave I start to cru when some one pushes me
I look up when I see my father.
I immediately get frightened
"Why are you mourning"
"Sh-she was my mom"
"You killed her!" He yells and he's about to do something when someone comes up being him and puts a dagger to his throat "I would prefer if you get away from my friend"
"What are you gonna do kill me you cant" "Yes I can I slit your throat you drown in your own blood"
''You can kill me but I'll come back"
"What are you who Deane?" She asks and I say "he's come back twice"
"Damn" I hear her mumble then she turns them around and pushes him forward and gets in a fighting stance in front of me
Then I space out and when she turns around she helps me up
"Thanks" I say
"It's alright but if you ever need help just find me" I nod then she walks away then I say "you know my loss is way less then you, I'm just mourning fir my mom and you are for you whole family"
"A loss is loss no matter how big or small they all hurt"
I nod then say "you shoukd accept him, you'll be happier and fix the hole in your heart" she nods then leaves and soon I make my way to the pack house

Hey I'm sorry i didn't update sooner.
But better late then never
And I hope it wasn't to short.
Please don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
- wolfblood6
Out
Bye
< 3