Seungmin, Hyunjin x Jisung x Felix -> CEO's prince (2)

Ship: Hyunjin x Jisung x Felix

Littles: Seungmin, Hyunjin, Jisung
Caregiver: Felix, Changbin

Plot: Part 2 of CEO's prince. Felix introduces his two littles to Seungmin and Changbin.

How tf does this book already have 6k reads?!
__

"Hyunjin! Last time or you won't come with us! Now finish your breakfast!" Felix said strictly as he saw that Hyunjin was playing around again.
The little pouted and crossed his arms.

"Chu big meanie!" Hyunjin gasped and Felix calmly sat down the dishes.

"Good, then the big meanie won't let the brat get out today. You will stay in your room, while Sungie and I will go out and meet the other little." Hyunjin narrowed his eyes at his caregiver and wanted to shoot something back, but Jisung kicked him under the table and shoot him a warning gaze.
He wasn't in little space and knew that Felix would keep his word.

"Apologise!" He mouthed and pointed at Felix with his head, who was washing the dishes with his back turned to the two boys.
Hyunjin bit his lip and lowered his head. When Jisung told him to apologise he really should, because then he crossed a line.

Hyunjin got up from his chair and sneaked up behind Felix. He wrapped his arms around Felix's waist.

"Hyunjinne is sworry for calling Lixie big meanie." He whispered and leaned onto Felix shoulder, showing that he was really sorry.

"It's okay jinnie. But now go eat your breakfast so I can introduce you to Seungmin." Felix patted Hyunjins head and lightly pushed him to the table.
Within a few minutes Hyunjin had finished his breakfast and Jisung helped to dress him up.

15 minutes later, Felix was driving them to the company.

"When will we be there?" Jisung asked a little bit annoyed. He was a,ready up very early and finally wanted to meet the other little, but Hyunjin had to play the drama lama like always and take years to get ready.

"Two minutes!" Felix rolled his eyes. The littles were absolutely getting on his nerves today.
Finally they pulled up at the company. Jisung helped Hyunjin to climb out of the van and tried to enter the company early.

"Jisung and hyunjin! If you don't listen to me you will stay in the car while I go look after Seungmin!" Felix nearly yelled. The two abruptly stopped and waited for Felix with their heads facing towards the ground.

"They are here daddy!" Seungmin already had spotted them and pulled Changbin towards them.

"Seungmin, this are Jisung and Hyunjin. I hope you can all get along." Felix introduced his littles. Seungmin nodded and squealed in excitement.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what he had today for breakfast, but he has energy for a whole class." Changbin excused Swungmin, who was already all over Jisung and pinching his cheeks.

"Daddy! He looks like a squirrel!! Can we keep him??" He beggged and showed of his best puppy eyes.

"No Minnie. We can't keep him, but you can play all them with him and Hyunjin when they want." Changbin part the littles head.

"I need to work again. You can go to our mainsion if you take Minho and Jeongin with you, but only use the kitchen, living room, bathroom and Seungmins playroom." He handed Felix the keys.

"Prince, daddy has to go now. You stay with Felix, Jisung and Hyunjin and behave. Otherwise I won't let you into the company anymore." Seungmin nodded and hugged his caregiver as goodbye.
When Changbin walked back, Seungmins bodyguards appeared.