𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Lord Voldemort was not always as insane as he is nowadays. growing up in a run-down, muggle Orphanage with little of his own it was expected that he would cling tight onto his most precious possessions and he was know to become quite vicious if someone was to touch one of those items.

When Eden Alys Hopper, a young girl with black plats on ether side of her head and a shaggy fringe that hung over her forehead, dressed in black with chunky school shoes was introduced to young Tom Riddle and the rest of the residents at Wool's Orphanage, she was nothing other than a quiet girl who didn't quite fit in with the other children.

Tom would soon come to find out why. On a particularly cloudy day in the middle of October 1936, Tom was leaning his back on a tree at the edge of the garden area with a book in his hands when he had heard a commotion coming from a group of burly older boys who were surrounding seven year old Eden.

The boys that were jeering at the quiet girl were the same group who had tormented Tom since they had arrived. When Riddle looked closer he was surprised to see the leader of the group, Maxwell Connors, laying on the muddy ground clutching his leg, that looked to be facing the wrong way, shouting the words 'Devil' and 'Witch' in between cry's of pain while pointing a shaky finger at the retreating form of Eden Hopper.

Tom was always a curious boy so he decided to follow the girl hoping to figure out if his suspicions of her being like him were true.

Eden was Shocked to find the boy the spirits had been talking about standing in the doorway of her sleeping quarters. He was an interesting boy who was much like herself, from what she had gathered.

The Hopper girl had been talking with the spirits, who had yet to pass on to the afterlife, ever since she could remember. They had explained to her that she was different from most people, that magic ran through her veins. 

The young girl had been dumped as an infant in an Orphanage not that far from Wool's, but, sadly, Rosethorn Orphanage had been burnt to the ground, the muggle firefighters had placed the blame on a tea towel which had been left on the stove. The actual cause was Eden loosing her temper after finding one of her books had been ripped to pieces by another child.

Anyway, Eden didn't know much about her biological family, other than that her father was a respected wizard who happened to have an affair with her muggle mother while his magical wife was pregnant with his son. She did not know her fathers name which was the reason she goes by her mothers name 'Hopper'.

When she was five years old she asked the spirits why she could talk with the deceased and was soon informed that in the Wizarding World she was what they called a Necromancer, someone who was able to communicate and control all things related with death except for their own demise.

After showing each other their magical abilities, Tom and Eden became close friends, they were often seen by others sitting in the corner of the living room reading together and sitting together at dinner. 

When they were introduced to the magical world by Albus Dumbledore, one of the first things they saw were the blinded minds of the magical community. The way the people dawned in the finest of fabrics were trying to stay the furthest they could from the commoners, some sneering if they brushed up against their silk cloaks.

They attended Hogwarts together, both sorted into the house of Serpents. Being at the top of most classes and the way Riddle and Hopper presented themselves, they managed to climb the Slytherin hierarchy rather quickly. The two had befriended a group of aristocrat looking people by their second year, Reinhard Lestrange, Abraxas Malfoy, Anthony Mulciber, Dorian Nott, Nathen Avery, Salem Rosier and Cole Rosier were Tom and Eden's main group.