Moon: Chapter 29ツ

Y/n POV:

It's been 20 minutes since we started off to his place and my nerves have calmed down a bit. I feel security around him, and even if it feels weird to do so since I met him like this morning, I feel a small bond of trust forming in my heart.

Awkward silence filled the car, and so did my nervousness. I look out the window to see a lone road and road lights, tall and bright. The moon was full, and it hadn't been this way in months. Jealous of the carefree trees waving around in the cold wind, I roll down the window.

My hair is ruined from the strength of the outside air, but I shut my eyes and its coolness is unbeatable. This is the most relaxed I had been all day.

I deserved some rest.

"Enjoying the summer breeze?" Mr. Kim undoubtly observes, asking the obivious to start a conversation. I don't mind, I want to get to know him, and know every detail about him.

Mostly why one day he is in my class room and another next to men worth billions.

"Yeah... it's odd how cold it feels even though we are well into summer, even the wind is stubborn these days..." I roll the window down completely this time and rested my elbows on the edge , with my head out.

"Who are you exactly?" I find myself asking, as I start sinking into the comfort from the breeze, still with my eyes closed. My seat was sooo nice on my back, what else would you expect from a car worth millions?

I feel confrontation, and take advantage of that before I wuss out as soon as I look at that man's face. It makes you want to shut up and only yearn for his majestic facial structure, so looking away from him is the best I can do at this moment in time.

He exhales and rolls his window down, as my head is still faced away from him, this time I'm reaching out for the moon with my eyes.

"What kind of answer are you looking for? An honest one, one that will make you feel more comfortable or the one where I lie to make sure my image infront of you isn't corrupted?"

Why must he be so honest? Why must he make my heart pound loud enough for him to hear? Can't he just tell me a stupid lie and make me feel all comfortable and naive?

"I'll take... whatever you're willing to give to me. Anything." I turn and look a him, not hiding the built up sexual and annoyed frustation in my voice. I let it ooze of whatever emotion it wants, even if it means directly signaling whatever I have in my heart for him.

God, just take me and do whatever you want with me already.

It doesn't make it easy with his one hand driving and the spare hand playing with his bottom lip. He looks over with a similar intent in his own.

I know this, it doesn't take a genius to detect the sudden lust steaming off us both.

Mr. Kim POV:

"Y/n... you're tired... go to sleep, I'll wake you up when we get there... and I'll answer your questions later, when you're in the right state of mind"

Fucking hell. What am I thinking? I should know better. She's not making it easier, all of a sudden that voice, that stare and messy hair from the wind. I almost pulled the car over and gave in.

I seriously need to get laid, the erotic thoughts of my hands on her, where they aren't suppose to be are suddenly getting visual.

"I don't want to sleep, in fact I need to pull an all nighter because I have too work to complete." Y/n looks away out the window again, staring at the moon.

I wonder what that moon has to have her eyes glues to it.

Her hands start to fidget as she tries to change the topic, I can feel the heat radiating from her cheeks as she clearly regrets the advances she tried on me.

Maybe enjoying this makes me evil...but it's not like I'm innocent either.

"You usually try to flirt with handsome guys? If so, that's kinda upsetting. You made me feel special for a second, and it breaks my heart knowing I'm not" I fake sniffle as I see her cover her face with her palms from the corner of my eye.

She's precious, only making my blood boil more at the thought of what the 2 guys did to her. It's only a matter of time they forget about that event and she's safe again. Yet, they will be the ones in danger from my hands.

"Won't... happen... again" she almost sqeauks curling into a tiny ball in her seat, as I can't hold in my laughter anymore.

"You're a cute young lady, but our relationship cannot change in any way, shape or form, we're teacher and student, and even boss and employee." I say in a somewhat serious tone, trying to get the message across.

I'm not good for you. I'm not meant for you. I'm not the persona you know.

Her beauty is tempting, but playing with her future doesn't align with my morals.

Y/n POV:

My heart aches, I feel stupid, dumb and so pathetic. I just want to jump out of the car, this is offcially the lowest time of my life.

What was I thinking?! Now he knows how I feel about him, and I just want to sink to the bottom of the first layer of earth.

I go back to staring at the moon in utter silence and wish good ending to all my problems.

"Sorry, I really shouldn't have done that" I find myself saying, "It was... innapropriate"

"It's fine, it's nice to know that I'm still crush worthy even after my old age" He has the audicity to smirk after that comment.

"You're not going to let me live that down ever again are you?"

"You don't mean I should just let this go, should I?" He smiles turning the rear mirror right to my face to look me in the eyes through that.

Deep down, I feel a little spark, especially knowing I wasn't the only feeling the sudden lust.

You're just as guilty as I am Mr. Kim.

END OF CHAPTER 29°

Please Vote and Comment if you enjoyed